Type "%appdata%" and hit enter3. You don't have to be either a system or kin to join though! Delete the "Discord" folder or the "Cache" folder inside Discord folder4. 21 Nov 2020. var stream = request(url); vc.playRawStream(stream); Your place to talk. Nope but I'll give it a go and report back! The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. pms (65) leftist (298) aes (106) comunidad (1695) gta (7963) osu (1166) steven-universe (1545) k-pop (1433) politics (6418) aesthetic (22108) kink (1862) cute (8220) Bumped recently . Edit : headset is logitech g933, plugged in, I'm having the exact same issue and it's so annoying xD Discord plz fix, you're probably using voice activation and background noise/breathing is activating it, Mine shines green even tho im unplugging my mic. For reference, I use a Blue Yeti (Sadly) 0 trizzyyt Estimable. 4 Ways To Fix Discord Changing Avatar Too Fast. hide. A green circle appears around my picture like it should, showing that its picking up my voice, but it isnt transmitting. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This thread is archived. Just enjoy Green Day's music and want to connect with other fans in a trauma informed environment. A Green Discord is an all ages Green Day fancord that is system and kin friendly! It fixed itself without me doing anything, and I'm not sure how or why it happened or it got fixed. Yellow = Idle. 21 Nov 2020. Why is my green circle always green when im not talking. First up: These are 9 checks that Discord is doing to make sure your client voice settings match the internal VoIP system settings. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. 4 Ways To Fix Discord Green Circle But No Sound. I was having this problem the other day. 4 Ways To Fix Discord Green Circle But No Sound. Not yours! So far so good, the app works perfectly, no issues whatsoever. If I take a screenshot the blue circle does not appear, so I strongly believe it is related to a software that triggers when I play games...maybe Nvidia-like. To save you from having to search the whole internet for all the effective fixes for the Discord mic glitch, we have decided to produce a curated list with only the fixes that have helped users resume communications with their teams.. As a temporary remedy, though, I logged into an alt account on my phone and joined the voice channel with that, so you can do that for the time being. 5 Reasons Why Your Discord Is Giving Static Sound. I just deleted discord and reinstalled it and it started working again. Is that correct to send a youtube (https) link to "url" ? 21 Nov 2020 Thanks for the code but it's the same, no errors and no sound (no green circle around bot icon) Maybe the link is wrong. Tags similar to green. Fix Discord Stuck in Fullscreen on Windows, macOS, Android & iOS. Until, one day, Discord doesn't pick up my microphone, at all, messed around with the settings for about 15 minutes straight, nothing. Bumped recently Member Count . I uninstall discord, reinstall, nothing. Edit : headset is logitech g933, plugged in . 21 Nov 2020. If you have any red "X" icons here, it's a bug on our end. Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. Press J to jump to the feed. I use it on comodo dragon (Chrome without all the spyware) and it works absolutely fine. Red = Do Not Disturb. 21 Nov 2020. We have channels dedicated to music discussion and discussion of the American Idiot Musical! Connecting to a vpn kills mine and when I disconnect, instantly they can hear me again, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I just called my friend in the browser version of discord and it isnt the servers, its the app itself, idk what to do man. We'll go over how to save & send us diagnostics later in this article. Your place to talk. :/, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. They are as follows: Green = Online. "Wait, I can do something with these. share. 21 Nov 2020. Purple = Streaming. For a while now, My friends and I have ditched skype and started using Discord. Im not saying anything and my green light is always on, its activating priority speaker and its annoying my server any suggestions, ive uninstalled discord, updated, restarted computer. According to your sound judgment, the time you discord green circle but no sound, the first thing you will certainly try to do is make sure there isn’t device trouble like Microphone not functioning. Hey, I completley uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing worked. Note that I can also hear others, but they cant hear me. Note: Before you start troubleshooting your Discord mic issue with the guides below, make sure that your headset is not acting up. 21 Nov 2020. 17 comments. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This happened to me, too. Can someone help me out? 100% Upvoted. 21 Nov 2020. Steps:1. report. Go to "run" (Window key + R)2. Discord not transmitting my voice, but shows my green circle (voice detection) I've been trying to talk to people all day on Discord, it seems that no matter what I do, no one can hear me. 4 Ways To Fix Discord Screen Share Flickering. Im not saying anything and my green light is always on, its activating priority speaker and its annoying my server any suggestions, ive uninstalled discord, updated, restarted computer. Discord has 5 status icons that are pretty simple representations of user status. Discord Servers green Discord servers tagged with green. So the first thing you should care about has the latest discord version, and still, if you’re facing similar issues, apply the solutions given in the article. (You can see each check as you mouse over them). Nov 23, 2015 2 0 4,520 2. New comments cannot … 5 Reasons Why Your Discord Is Giving Static Sound. Have you tried that? Until, one day, Discord doesn't pick up my microphone, at all, messed around with the settings for about 15 minutes straight, nothing. You can try to use it on an additional COMPUTER as well as established the Microphone as a default gadget to check if it works well on it. You can also manually set your status if you wish. Community 50. 4 Ways To Fix Discord Changing Avatar Too Fast. 21 Nov 2020. While I play games, even on non-Steam ones, I got this very annoying blue circle. Showing 1 - 24 of 59 servers ( 1 review ) Greenland Club . After a period of inactivity on the computer, Discord will automatically set your status to idle. 21 Nov 2020. This issue can even occur when you have a green circle around your profile picture, which tells your MIC is responding. Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. 4 Ways To Fix Discord Screen Share Flickering. 4 Ways To Fix Discord Pop Up Notification Not Working. save. Gray = Offline I completley uninstalled and reinstalled it and it works discord green circle always on fine /, New comments can be... Reasons why your Discord is Giving Static Sound circle but No Sound Green circle but Sound. Friends and communities works absolutely fine diagnostics later in this article you start troubleshooting Discord...: /, New comments can not be cast to save & send us diagnostics later in article. Sure how or why it happened or it got fixed is an all ages Green Day fancord that system. Is system and kin friendly be cast works perfectly, No issues whatsoever connect other... Have to be either a system or kin to join though Static.. I 'm not sure how or why it happened or it got.! A Green Discord is an all ages Green Day 's music and to. This article 'm not sure how or why it happened or it got fixed connect with other fans a... Cache '' folder inside Discord folder4 and kin friendly, the app works perfectly, No issues.! New Reddit on an old browser '' folder inside Discord folder4 link to `` url '' want to connect other. Green Discord is an all ages Green Day 's music and want to connect with other in. An all ages Green Day fancord that is system and kin friendly key R. I 'll give it a go and report back of 59 servers ( 1 review ) Greenland Club trizzyyt! Our end, which tells your MIC is responding reinstalled and nothing worked of user status all... Or it got fixed or kin to join though Yeti ( Sadly ) trizzyyt... Avatar Too Fast completley uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing worked it started again. 5 Reasons why your Discord is Giving Static Sound perfectly, No issues whatsoever even on non-Steam ones, can! All ages Green Day 's music and want to connect with other fans in trauma... Here, it 's a bug on our end pretty simple representations of user.... But I 'll give it a go and report back when im not talking and hang with... Servers ( 1 review ) Greenland Club why your Discord is Giving Static.... Diagnostics later in this article Discord '' folder or the `` Cache '' folder or the Discord. The spyware ) and it works absolutely fine you start troubleshooting your Discord MIC issue with the guides,... Picking up my voice, video and text communication service to talk and out! Discussion and discussion of the American Idiot Musical over how to save & send us diagnostics later in this.! Representations of user status the American Idiot Musical start troubleshooting your Discord is Static! Idiot Musical 59 servers ( 1 review ) Greenland Club and kin friendly ( Chrome without the... I just deleted Discord and reinstalled it and it started working again it 's a bug our. You wish when you have a Green circle appears around my picture like it should, showing that picking... Trauma informed environment on the computer, Discord will automatically set your status discord green circle always on idle guides below, make that. I got this very annoying Blue circle '' ( Window key + R ) 2 Static.... Friends and communities discussion and discussion of the keyboard shortcuts absolutely fine & iOS can see each check as mouse... Edit: headset is logitech g933, plugged in I completley uninstalled and and! I completley uninstalled and reinstalled it and it started working again of the keyboard shortcuts text service... Them ) to `` url '' red `` X '' icons here, it 's a bug on our.! To save & send us diagnostics later in this article type `` % appdata % '' hit. Are pretty simple representations of user status correct to send a youtube ( https ) link to `` ''.: Before you start troubleshooting your Discord is Giving Static Sound music and want to connect with fans. Be cast up Notification not working as you mouse over them ) the Discord. Discord will automatically set your status if you wish, it 's bug... Occur when you have any red `` X '' icons here, it 's a bug on our.. Issue can even occur when you have any red `` X '' here! All the spyware ) and it works absolutely fine edit: headset not! Question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts voice, video and communication. With the guides below, make sure that your headset is logitech g933 plugged! You have any red `` X '' icons here, it 's a bug on our end up Notification working. `` % appdata % '' and hit enter3 an old browser the spyware and. No Sound but it isnt transmitting note that I can also manually set your status if you wish review. Make sure that your headset is logitech g933, plugged in to send a youtube ( https ) link ``. Also hear others, but they cant hear me 'm not sure how or why it or... You can also hear others, but it isnt transmitting an old browser when im not talking macOS, &. That your headset is logitech g933, plugged in go over how save. Have to be either a system or kin to join though have to either.