This review is for the Denon PMA-2000ivr as well as the similar priced Yamaha A-S700 integrated amp. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Denon is a Japanese audio brand that’s been synonymous with great audio … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Denon PMA-600NE Stereo Integrated Amplifier | Bluetooth Connectivity | 70W x 2 Channels | Built-in DAC and Phono Pre-Amp | Analog Mode | Advanced Ultra High Current Power at Amazon.com. Denon PMA-60 review: Connectivity. This Hi-Fi amplifier comes with two optical inputs, and a coaxial input … Denon. The Denon AVC-A110 is a new 13-channel AV amplifier released by the company to celebrate its 110th anniversary.While taking the existing AVC-X8500H as its starting point, Denon’s audio guru Yuuki Takahashi has upgraded certain components and design features to create a product worthy of its celebratory status, bringing to mind some of the classic Denon … Denon makes it easy to ensure that you can get the connectivity you need with the Denon PMA-60. I just purchased the A-S700 off of ebay two weeks ago and I am so pleased with it that I decided to go ahead and write my first review. PMA-600NE integrated amplifier and the DCD-600NE CD player offer affordable audiophile performance.