If you like chocolate on chocolate on chocolate, then this should be your first choice. Always contact the manufacturer prior to consumption. It was definitely coconut, but the vanilla shined through, and it was a true dessert experience. Favorite. The bars are the perfect size and filled with rich creamy plant based ice cream in the center. Daiya Dairy-Free Ice Cream is the Latest in Pint-Sized Frozen Desserts, Deliciou Seasonings come in Vegan Cheese, Ranch, Bacon, and More, Pure Blends Plant-Based Butter made with Avocado and Coconut Oils, The Coconut Collaborative Lava Cakes are Melt in the Middle Delicious, The Dairy-Free Gift Guide with Unique Ideas for Adults and Kids. It’s simple, bold, and rich. Look for them at Target, Safeway, ShopRite and other major grocers. Dairy-free does include milk-free, lactose-free, casein-free and whey-free, too! Certifications: We believe Daiya Frozen Dessert Bars are Certified Vegan and Non-GMO Verified. REVIEW: DAIYA Chocolate Fudge Crunch (Dairy /Gluten Free) Ice Cream Bars. Look for it at small local markets and large grocers – it’s seems to be popping up sporadically. *Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. The vanilla dairy-free ice cream is swirled vegan salted caramel. We taste-tested 50 store-bought flavors, from chocolate ice cream to caramel cookie crunch, in the GH Test Kitchen to pick the best ice creams for dessert. Perhaps they’ll announce it in a week, or a month, or maybe never. Alisa is also a professional recipe creator and product ambassador for the natural food industry. I actually can’t believe these are vegan. Thank you!! No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. And we have every lick of the details in this post! Creamy, chocolately, and vegan!! Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. My son is 11 & lactose intolerant. It’s simple, bold, and rich. If you like Daiya Frozen Dessert Bars, then I’m betting you’ll love these …. For More Product Information: Visit the Daiya Foods website at daiyafoods.com. These dairy-free, allergy-friendly ice cream bars are now in full production, with four flavors to choose from. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. My son can eat again because of you. Please note that ingredients, processes and products are subject to change by a manufacturer at any time. It helps others make an informed dairy-free purchasing decision! Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. All foods and products should be considered at risk for cross-contamination with milk and other allergens. Ingredients: water, coconut cream, coconut oil, cane sugar, tapioca syrup, chicory root fiber, fava bean protein, tamarind seed gum, vegan natural flavors, sea salt, locust bean gum, fruit and/or vegetable juice color, vanilla extract. *, Nutrition (per ice cream bar (2.6 ounces each)): 180 calories, 11g fat, 21g carbs, 2g fiber, 15g sugars (includes 15 grams added sugar), 2g protein.*. It’s chocolate coconut ice cream spiked with dairy-free chocolate chips, fudge chunks, and a fudge swirl. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t there. Loves them and will buy again. If you like Daiya Frozen Dessert Bars, then I’m betting you’ll love these … Classic Vanilla Creme. Contains: coconut. *, Nutrition (per ice cream bar (2.6 ounces each)): 190 calories, 14g fat, 17g carbs, 1g fiber, 13g sugars (includes 13 grams added sugar), 1g protein.*. This baseline flavor of Daiya Frozen Dessert Bars is coconutty, but with a sweet vanilla influence. Alisa is the founder of GoDairyFree.org, Food Editor for Allergic Living magazine, and author of the best-selling dairy-free book, Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living, and the new cookbook, Eat Dairy Free: Your Essential Cookbook for Everyday Meals, Snacks, and Sweets. My first taste of Daiya Frozen Dessert Bars was actually at a trade show, and it was quite an experience. This is the best treat ever!! Daiya has been a brand I have had in my kitchen and refrigerator for many years and they have really been expanding their product line. The chocolate coconut ice cream has a fudgy swirl, and it’s dipped in dark chocolate spiked with crunchy roasted pumpkin seeds. The bars hadn’t yet gone to production, so their staff hand dipped every bar in chocolate the night before. And it’s dipped in semi-sweet chocolate with a dark chocolate drizzle. I felt a sugar rush just thinking about this! This flavor reminds me of a Baskin Robbins creation – only dairy-free. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It’s their baseline flavor. If you prefer the simple things in life, then this vanilla coconut ice cream is a good place to start. You can find products from Daiya in over 25,000 grocery stores like King Soopers, Safeway, Sprouts and Publix. I had the double chocolate crunch and it was incredibly delicious. It looks like they are also becoming available at major grocers like Target, Safeway, and Sprouts, too. The initial launch of Daiya Dairy-Free Ice Cream includes three decadent flavors, each made with luxurious coconut cream. We share dairy-free recipes, product reviews, news, recommendations and health guides to aide those with milk allergies, lactose intolerance or a general need or desire to live without dairy. Never had ice cream bars that tasted this good and weren’t made from regular milk. Daiya’s dairy-free coconut ice cream is swirled with caramel, sprinkled with sea salt, and dotted with dairy-free chocolate chips. Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Daiya Dairy-Free Ice Cream Pints are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*. *, Price: $6.49 per 3-pack (7.8 ounces total). Nutrition (per ice cream bar (2.6 ounces each)): 200 calories, 14g fat, 19g carbs, 1g fiber, 15g sugars (includes 15 grams added sugar), 1g protein. After all, it’s a rich, creamy blend that’s churned and chilled for a very cool treat. The industry leader in plant-based foods. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy. All foods and products should be considered at risk for cross-contamination with milk and other allergens.