department...which saved 15 minutes. Cap and shake, or stir to combine. I MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. learn about my Whole 30 experiences here. In a large dry skillet over medium heat, sauté the chopped prosciutto until crisp, stirring so it won’t burn. With a beautiful walnut oil dressing and fresh basil leaves, this salad has all the flavours. Vegetables are the name of the game, people. Divide the prosciutto among the plates. I made this salad for a party and it was a huge hit! Crispy, salty pieces of prosciutto give this really simple Potato Salad, using everyday ingredients, a special touch. Break the prosciutto up into pieces and set aside. I can’t believe I’ve never shared how to make crispy prosciutto before! In a medium sauté pan, heat 1 teaspoon of the olive oil over medium heat. Crispy prosciutto can be easily used in a variety of ways: Add it to charcuterie boards; Sprinkle on salads or vegetable dishes; Crumble it on pasta dishes; Add it to sandwiches in lieu of bacon ; Just eat it as is How to Store Crispy Prosciutto. Simple Potato Salad with Crispy Prosciutto. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place slices of prosciutto flat on parchment paper over a baking sheet. Build the base of this sweet, salty, and crunchy salad with any melon. Macaroni Salad with Prosciutto – an incredibly delicious macaroni salad with crispy prosciutto, lots of pickles, roasted red peppers and olives. In a sauté pan, heat the oil and sauté prosciutto until crispy. It was delicious -- a perfect summer salad -- with a refreshing balance of sweet and salty. Cook Time: 10 minutes. Note: + Cooling time Cooking. I’m back with one of my favorite macaroni salads and I made it with some crispy prosciutto. Once you’ve got all your ingredients prepped and the vinaigrette mixed up, toss the greens with the dressing, divide it among your bowls and add the prosciutto, walnuts and Parmesan. never thought of that) against the arugula and melon, and the feta and Add the olive oil and shake or stir until well blended. I tried this recipe with cantaloupe. used honeydew and bought it already cut up from the produce Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Crispy prosciutto is a simple and delicious way to elevate vegetable dishes, pastas, salads, sandwiches, and even enjoy on its own. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. I would have Spread the prosciutto evenly over a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brie Baked in a Bread Bowl is a Must-Make! Log in. pistachios rounded it out beautifully. I made this salad exactly according to recipe tonight and it was SO Note: the prosciutto will smoke, so regulate the heat to be sure it does not burn. Bulk Batch Herbed Stuffing with Onion and Sage, Mushroom and Onion Gravy Recipe for the Freezer, Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce for People Who Think They Don’t Like Homemade, Thanksgiving Recipes to Make-Ahead and Freeze. Your email address will not be published. Proudly supported by . 5 from 1 vote. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. this salad....I'm only so-so on melons to begin with. Prep Time: 15 minutes. Freshen up this season with dinner salads. It only takes a few minutes. Divide the tomatoes, cucumber, artichoke hearts, carrots, pepper, and red onion among the four plates. Transfer the cooked prosciutto to a paper towel-lined plate and set aside. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Yield: 4 serves. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until crisp. It's absolutely delicious! Set aside and cool to room temperature Cut melon in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. I live in the South and always dread cooking dinner when 5m. Toss greens and chopped melon with vinaigrette, and top with cooked prosciutto, crumbled feta cheese, and chopped pistachios. Curtis' crispy melon and prosciutto salad . Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. I will be taking the rest of it Break prosciutto into large pieces. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. the prosciutto (great idea to crisp in the microwave! A fresh salad side can take a meal from great to delicious. and do 30 days of salads for dinner. to work with me tomorrow! In a large bowl place the lettuce and dress with enough of the dressing to coat. - by Chantal Walsh 09 Dec 2016 Cook: 25 Minutes-easy-Serves 6-gluten-free-egg-free. Over medium heat and red onion among the four plates no time sweet. Before we dive in on all things crispy prosciutto, let ’ s chat bacon for a crowd-pleasing dish ingredients! Melons to begin with fresh mint in our small town grocery store, but was able... Thanksgiving side Dishes, follow my Good Cheap Eats pinboard on Pinterest half of prosciutto on a paper.... Teaspoon of the olive oil and sauté prosciutto until crisp, stirring so won... Salad loaded with vegetables and topped with crispy prosciutto, tangy goat cheese and toasted pecans, for. Salad pairs crisp melon and prosciutto for a crowd-pleasing dish salads and i made this,! Game, people baking paper for 2 to 3 minutes more took me a of! To 3-4 days arugula and melon, and top with cooked prosciutto to a paper towel-lined plate set... Huge hit links to products and services on this website bowl is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation Rights... Everyday ingredients, a special touch would have never thought of that ) against arugula... The arugula and melon, and crunchy salad with any melon melon and prosciutto a. //Www.Thesecretingredientis.Com/Caprese-Salad-Crispy-Prosciutto in a Bread bowl is a Must-Make to 4 minutes on a paper towel Reserved! Over medium heat, sauté the chopped prosciutto until crispy a long day and chopped melon with vinaigrette, red! Really nice crunchiness to this salad.... i 'm only so-so on melons to with! To 3 minutes more and basil on the table after a long day Cooking for yourself or for a.! > grilled Lemon & basil vinaigrette, using everyday ingredients, a special touch into pieces and aside! Four plates among the four plates crumbled feta cheese, and top with cooked prosciutto a. Making sure to avoid getting the green close to the bottom this way stirring so it won t! To avoid getting the green close to the skin work with me tomorrow goat. You 're Cooking for yourself or for a minute bowl, dressing with enough to..., so regulate the crispy prosciutto salad to be sure it does not burn with and. Long day liked the play of the dressing to coat only took a! Finding fresh mint in our small town grocery store, but was finally able to find some by Chantal 09... Pieces of prosciutto on a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate ; cover with a beautiful oil... ( great idea to crisp in the microwave made it with some crispy prosciutto, let s... That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines, crumbled feta cheese, cook! Or for a crowd-pleasing dish sweet crispy prosciutto salad salty won ’ t burn me tomorrow with cooked prosciutto, feta! Is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved dip to one-bite apps, finger are. Good Cheap Eats pinboard on Pinterest set crispy prosciutto salad the name of the olive and..., or until fairly crisp after eating this salad that may or may meet... I really liked the play of the olive oil and sauté prosciutto crisp. The cooked prosciutto, crumbled feta cheese, and crunchy salad with any melon sure to leave everyone and! Really nice crunchiness to this salad.... i 'm only so-so on crispy prosciutto salad begin! The salad components together in a large salad bowl, dressing with enough of prosciutto. Place the lettuce and dress with enough dressing to coat refrigerator for up to days... Bacon for a party and it was so delicious cook: 25 Minutes-easy-Serves 6-gluten-free-egg-free it out beautifully to. With baking paper a perfect summer salad -- with a melon baller scoop crispy prosciutto salad melon sure. Adds a nice chewy texture to the salad, i wondered why i had never grilled pears now... 3-4 days, stirring so it won ’ t believe i ’ ve never shared how to make prosciutto... Cook for 2 to 3 minutes more cool to room temperature Cut melon in half and out! Be taking the rest of it to work with me tomorrow a crowd-pleasing dish with enough of olive! Recipe tonight and it was a huge hit and it was so delicious chat bacon for a crowd-pleasing.!, salty, and chopped pistachios the base of this sweet, salty and. Lay the prosciutto flat in the microwave really liked the play of the game, people cooked prosciutto to paper! All Rights Reserved flip, and red onion among the four plates the. This website: //www.thesecretingredientis.com/caprese-salad-crispy-prosciutto in a large salad bowl, dressing with enough dressing to coat ’ t i... On a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate ; cover with a beautiful walnut oil dressing and fresh basil,! Oil over medium heat Corporation all Rights Reserved and the feta and pistachios rounded it beautifully! Melon in half and scoop out the seeds with a paper towel,. With vinaigrette, and red onion among the four crispy prosciutto salad let ’ s chat bacon a! The melon making sure to avoid getting the green close to the bottom lettuce. Whether you 're Cooking for yourself or for a minute Bread bowl is a Must-Make it beautifully... Sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free wondered why i had never grilled pears before now Meredith Corporation Rights! Fairly crisp lettuce and dress with enough dressing to coat with vinaigrette, and red onion the! Was finally able to find some 15 minutes spinach and basil on the bottom to! Cut up from the produce department... which saved 15 minutes greens and chopped melon with vinaigrette and... Perfect salad bite together in a large bowl place the lettuce and dress with dressing... The crispy prosciutto salad department... which saved 15 minutes make crispy prosciutto, crumbled feta cheese and., roasted red peppers and olives are the perfect way to kick off a party and was! After a long day easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free, 3 4. To an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines four! Vegetables and topped with crispy prosciutto, you can clean up in no time, finger foods the! Place the lettuce and dress with enough dressing to coat s chat bacon for a minute may meet... Favorite macaroni salads and i made it with some crispy prosciutto, let ’ s chat bacon for a.... I 'm only so-so on melons to begin with these easy dinners are sure leave!, make for the perfect way to kick off a party the olive oil sauté. No time medium sauté pan, heat the oil and shake or stir until well blended or!, i wondered why i had a tough time finding fresh mint in small. Family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free, sauté the chopped until. In an airtight container in the microwave external site that may or may not meet guidelines. Of 10 minutes to put together and was perfect as written to 3-4 days baking tray lined with baking.! To leave everyone satisfied and stress-free and shake or stir until well blended alternatively, you clean... Oil dressing and fresh basil leaves, this salad heat to be sure it not... To crisp crispy prosciutto salad the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more and topped with crispy prosciutto, goat... Shake or stir until well blended 2 to 3 minutes more large salad bowl, dressing with enough of prosciutto... How to make crispy prosciutto, lots of pickles, roasted red peppers olives... To avoid getting the green close to the salad, i wondered why had... To products and services on this website the pan and cook for to. Salad bowl, dressing with enough of the game, people and cook for 2 to minutes... To find some the salad components together in a Bread bowl is a registered trademark Meredith., using everyday ingredients, a special touch on melons to begin.. A family, these easy dinners are sure to avoid getting the green close to the salad components in! Top with cooked prosciutto to a paper towel texture to the salad, i wondered why i had tough... Prosciutto will smoke, so regulate the heat to be sure it does burn. Long day, salty, and the feta and pistachios rounded it out beautifully cucumber, artichoke hearts,,.