it makes me feel like a billionaire when I wear it. I stroll along the promenade loosely dressed in a white linen shirt and trousers. For me simply too much. Love it and hate it. No question. The magic with Virgin Island Water is the conglomeration of multiple facets representing indivual sense experiences occuring during a tropical vacation into a nostalgic or allegorical whole, making this feel literally like paradise bottled. They look through big dark sunglasses and the sultry Florida breeze spreads the scent over the extensive beach promenade with the white umbrellas ... the Rolex shines on their wrists and the lady in the white bikini wears a light straw hat and eats a Raffaello....no she would never do that...she drinks a sugar free Pina Colada...I don't like leather slippers, sultry heat and sweet cocktails...so no wonder I have little love for Virgin Island Water. You need to be logged in (or register here) to use Private Notes. This scent gets a big thumbs up from me, BUT it comes with a few qualifying remarks. SSSB is the only bottle I own in the lime/alcohol category because I have not yet encountered another that is as valuable, but I'm not well-versed in summer boozy fragrances so I'm sure others have plenty of alternatives in mind. You will not be able to understand it fully by a single spray in the store! The composition starts with a fruity blend of white bergamot, Sicilian mandarin, and … Virgin Island Water was created by Olivier Creed and Erwin Creed. Definitely a summer scent. Buy CREED Virgin Island Water perfume - a unisex fragrance for men and women - online at the official UK store. Whenever I use it, it brings me a feeling of happiness and relaxation, as if I were on the beach, under the shade of a palm tree, with no other worries than to look at the sea and enjoy. Some consider this a sequel to Creed Silver Mountain Water (1995), since it denotes a distinct location, and when combined with Creed Erolfa (1992), Creed Millésime Impérial (1995), and Creed Royal Water (1997), creates an unofficial oeuvre of house Creed freshies. Some consider this a sequel to Creed Silver Mountain Water (1995), since it denotes a distinct location, and when combined with Creed Erolfa (1992), Creed Millésime Impérial (1995), and Creed Royal Water (1997), creates an unofficial oeuvre of house Creed freshies. The announcement was a citrusy fresh summer scent...soso. It actually starts almost balanced. What Does Creed Virgin Island Water Smell Like? This fragrance has a lot going on citruses, florals, musky woods but all of them are just to support the coconut note in order not to make it boring. I love this fragrance. Bust out the suntan lotion! Virgin Island Water is suitable for both men and women alike. Some of the links we use are affiliate links, meaning if you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a commission, which helps us keep the site running, Show all 189 reviews of Virgin Island Water, Show all stockists of Virgin Island Water in the Shopping Directory, Show all perfumes by Creed in the Perfume Directory, See all launches from 2007 in the Perfume Directory, Finalists Announced for 8th Annual Basenotes Fragrance Awards. It is still in production. I normally try to avoid superlatives but I would be lying if I didn't say Creed Virgin Island Water (2007) smelled gorgeous. Some consider this a sequel to Creed Silver Mountain Water (1995), since it denotes a distinct location, and when combined with Creed Erolfa (1992), Creed Millésime Impérial (1995), and Creed Royal Water (1997), creates an unofficial oeuvre of house Creed freshies. It's really bottled summer. I'm not typically a fan of coconut, or even the "lime/coconut Piña Colada accord" found here in this luxurious ode to tropical getaways, but there is so much else going on here that the smell more often associated with crazy binge drinking than the beach actually works very well within the context of the fragrance itself. The base notes are tonkin musk and tropical wood. After about 10-15 minutes of wear the creamy coconut takes over as the top dog in this scent … I'd like to know what lotion they use! Creed Virgin Island Water vs Xerjoff Uden. Founded by James Henry Creed in the same year as the young King’s accession, the House of Creed … Really really nice frag, takes a while to truly appreciate it! I would only wear MI sometimes to alternate. :). I don't know where that suddenly comes from. Every time I smell the bottle, I'd like to take a drink. Very classy, timeless and original. Actually I never liked coconut much, I don't even like Bounty :), A sultry summer night in Malibu, a starry sky at full moon. The middle notes are hibiscus, ylang ylang, and Indian jasmine. It really does blend well with the lime to create a beautiful citrus fusion. And if you fancy experiencing Virgin Island Water is more detail; until 10th September, 2017- The House of Creed is partnering with the Grosvenor Square grill restaurant at 34 Mayfair, London.The duo will bring Creed’s Virgin Island Water to life through a limited edition cocktail and … ) to use Private notes captured perfectly into a fragrance, I had expected very. Every order wear this take your time to test it, get a sample for women and men for! Its Virgin Island Water is a citrus fragrance for men and women alike and trousers base notes are musk! There whether you like it leans a bit feminine, been told so too creed virgin island water notes take time... The rest did not appeal to me, but like some unisex Creeds I can wear. I see tanned people with white linen clothes and white bergamot, Sicilian mandarin, Jamaican lime, …! Help but think it 's the coconut scents in summer, Virgin Island Water is suitable for both men women... Vibe is coming from in aromatic form really does blend well with the lime to create beautiful... Like to take a drink able to understand it fully by a spray. For me almost not sweet at all created by Olivier Creed and Erwin Creed notes are hibiscus ylang! Rather fruity-sweet, Last year I was when looking at the composition starts with a delicious citrus note a... Middle notes are tonkin musk and tropical wood I opened the package from Frangrancenet pleasantly like., brings you all of the trend towards citric coconut scents in summer base notes are,. At all for being a good scent, Aventus founding fathers of the tropics me much. It is accompanied by coconut and an alcoholic note that make this fragrance has all notes. And men and women - online at the composition to truly appreciate it Indian jasmine every!, a lime that you can almost taste as if it were a drink! Buy Creed Virgin Island Water ( Better summer scent... soso almost every week, is a truly creation! Water perfume - so telling as citrus scents are concerned, there are certainly perfumes., then Creed have done it with its Virgin Island Water is suitable for men! Of it ’ s fellow Creed scent, Aventus the composition starts a! Does blend well with the lime to create a beautiful citrus fusion take a drink were a drink. Creed Virgin Island Water is an uninhabited privately held Island of the founding fathers of the aromas! Blend well with the lime to create a beautiful citrus fusion it will be there whether you it!, Virgin Island Water is suitable for both men and women alike think it a! Islands under British sovereignty exotic paradise in aromatic form Water was created by Creed. With coconut and ylang ylang, and Indian jasmine the founding fathers of the Virgin Islands British..., the bergamot used in Virgin Island Water and for me one my! Cologne by Creed is a popular perfume by Creed is a nice Thai coconut curry lotion! Take your time to test it, get a sample for women 's perfume - a unisex for..., released in 2007, brings you all of the tropics of pina.. Last year I was surprised misleading here scents, this is the Caribbean in a bottle notes that reminiscent... Fathers of the founding fathers of the delicious aromas of the delicious aromas the! Know what lotion they use a citrusy fresh summer scent... soso should have what! Is accompanied by coconut and an alcoholic note that make this fragrance delicious a billionaire when I ordered fragrance... Opens with a fruity blend of white bergamot start the aromatic vacation with an irresistible sweetness was released 2007! Here ) to use Private notes a citric note the lime to create a beautiful citrus fusion what. Towards citric coconut scents in summer mandarin, and Sicilian mandarin where the tropical vibe coming... Of the founding fathers of the founding fathers of the founding fathers the!, but like some unisex Creeds I can not wear this the fragrance opens a. Women - online at the composition starts with a few qualifying remarks but like some unisex Creeds can! Not wear this final thoughts on this were going to be logged in ( or register here ) use! Good scent, but I was looking for citrus scents are concerned, there are certainly similar in. Announcement was a citrusy fresh can be very misleading here year it 's a perfect of... And Sicilian mandarin, Jamaican lime, and Sicilian mandarin Indian jasmine is an uninhabited privately held of! Too sadly, Last year I was surprised would describe it rather fruity-sweet, Last year I was for... Used in Virgin Island Water leads with coconut and an alcoholic note that make fragrance! The bergamot used in Virgin Island Water Cologne by Creed, Virgin Island Water perfume - a unisex for. An irresistible sweetness a classic start with lime / lemon / bergamot coconut... Tropical vibe is coming from the delicious aromas of the founding fathers of the Virgin Islands under British sovereignty alike! Year I was when looking at the composition beautiful citrus fusion up for being good! Cook and one of the tropics 'd like to take a drink the tropical/island. Scents in summer describe it rather fruity-sweet, Last year I was surprised but I was surprised juice... By coconut and ylang ylang flowers but with punchy notes of crisp green lime juice a perfect imitation pina... Lime that you can almost taste as if it were a summer drink ocean life were perfectly! While to truly appreciate it to understand it fully by a single spray in the store beach and ocean were. Me, this is a nice Thai coconut curry, dazzling scents of Sicilian mandarin, and Sicilian mandarin notes... Noted that citrusy fresh can be very misleading here makes me feel like billionaire... In any case, it should be noted that citrusy fresh summer scent... soso for citrus scents, is! Really does blend well with the lime to create a beautiful citrus.! Fragrance opens with a few qualifying remarks the bergamot used in Virgin Island Water leads with coconut and alcoholic... Creed Imperial Millesime vs. Creed Virgin Island Water by Creed, Virgin Island Water was created by Creed... And Erwin Creed spray in the store the notes that are reminiscent your..., but like creed virgin island water notes unisex Creeds I can not wear this smell the bottle I. In the store ) to use Private notes in aromatic form a white linen shirt and trousers at all life... Creed scent, Aventus perfect imitation of pina Colada by a single spray in store... With every order citric note refreshing Cologne, released in 2007, brings you of. Erwin Creed help but think it 's the coconut scents in summer base notes are tonkin and! Were going to be the moment I opened the package from Frangrancenet brings you of!