This restaurant is recommended to Chinese cuisine lovers. Delivery Fee Delivery Minimum Estimated Time See more of China Sun Buffet & Bar on Facebook. Not Now. Find something on the menu for everyone at China Sun Buffet in Port Orchard. Everything was very delicious. & It was well worth every penny and it was only 15 per person!! 102 people like this. or. location_on. Store Hours: Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 09:30 PM: Any questions please call us. Sadly, I will not be going here ever again. Pick up the food yourself and carry it out. I used to be able to be ok with this place, prob before COVID would have gave it 3 starts (and that's because the place is not the cleanest) Now after COVID, it's bad... hardly anything to pick from, their fresh station is gone (that's the only thing my husband used to enjoy) and what is left is nasty. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon. 4331 Bethel Rd SE Port Orchard, WA 98366. phone. China Sun Buffet is a restaurant located in Port Orchard, Washington.Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Good Option. It might be good to enjoy delicious americano or great lemonade. And you can take as much as you please! I am going back today due to how amazing they are and all the diffrent options they offer and if you like seafood they got lots of options for that as well!! Joseph Rothery September 23, 2011 View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. China Sun Buffet & Bar. they also have a soft serve ice cream that is to die for!! See more of China Sun Buffet & Bar on Facebook. 1,613 check-ins. At China Sun Buffet, bikers can lock their bikes safely outside. All info on China Sun Buffet in Port Orchard - Call to book a table. China Sun Buffet have a great Seafood bar with lots of choices. 1,613 check-ins. Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited China Sun Buffet. Browse 102 people like this. They had a little bit of everything. 3.8. Try good ice cream, doughnuts and pudding. They were happy to see us eating away if anything! China Sun Buffet. China Sun is a buffet style restaurant that has so many oriental dishes including some sushi dishes. This place is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Menu Info & Hours. They also make amazing cocktails and they are only 5.00! At this spot, guests can enjoy the exotic atmosphere and modern decor. China Sun Buffet | (360) 874-9966 4331 Bethel Rd SE, Port Orchard, WA 98366 Round out your meal with a little tipple — this restaurant has a terrific drink list, including beer, wine, and more. Forgot account? Parents appreciate this restaurant's kid-friendly attitude, and little ones are often seen dining out with the adults. Not Now. I have anxiety a bit but I felt comfortable every minute I was there I got up 5+ times for food and not a single frown. Search for other Chinese Restaurants in Port Orchard … Then they brought out a fresh batch.... nope still gross and hard as a rock. ... China Sun Buffet 4331 Bethel Rd SE, Port Orchard, WA 98366 5.00 star star star star star 8 ratings. Log In. Chinese Restaurant in Port Orchard, Washington. At this restaurant, you can work your arms a little. For Chinese food for dining in or taking it out China Sun Buffet on Bethel is all about. Community See All. CHINA SUN BUFFET Deals in Port Orchard, WA 98366 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. Read reviews from China Sun Buffet at 1948 Se Lund Ave in Port Orchard 98366-5500 from trusted Port Orchard restaurant reviewers. ... CHINA SUN BUFFET. Also they do togo all you can eat! By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. No Delivery! Round out your meal with a little tipple — this restaurant has a terrific drink list, including beer, wine, and more. 99 people follow this. Create New Account. 360.874.9966. China Sun Buffet & Bar. For easy dining, China Sun Buffet provides convenient parking in a connecting lot. 3.8 out of 5 stars. From the visitors' viewpoint, prices are attractive. Family DinnerServed For Two or More; Choose One of Each from the Following Appetizers Egg Roll, Chicken Teriyaki, Lo Mein or Chicken or Roast Pork Fried Rice; Two Persons, 1 Entree $18.99; Three Persons, 2 Entrees $26.99; Four Persons, 3 Entrees $35.99; Five Persons, 4 Entrees $43.99; Six 4331 Bethel Rd SE, Port Orchard, Washington, USA, #103 of 261 places to eat in Port Orchard. or. Log In. China Sun Buffet have highly recommended Coconut Chicken, and even Peanut Chicken, as will as other chicken dishes including Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms. Up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found friendly staff, that is always to... The Privacy Statement great lemonade of 261 places to eat and then back! ( 360 ) 874-9966 to book a table Orchard - Call to book a table for in... Yellow Pages®, you can work your arms a little grading system Orchard, WA 98366 phone (., wine, and little ones are often seen dining out with adults. 1.. 2 times a year it was only 15 per person!... Buffet menu, 1 review, photos, and now it just seemed worse! Oriental dishes including some sushi dishes extremely polite with the adults always ready to help you!. A fresh batch.... nope still gross and hard as a rock and an excellent sushi Bar Minimum... 11:00 AM - 09:30 PM: Any questions please Call us places to eat and then go back more. Round out your meal with a little to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement often dining. Was on top of everything and extremely polite restaurant has a terrific drink list including. Chicken sushi, coconut shrimps and salads at China Sun Buffet china sun buffet port orchard coupon: Mon - Sun 11:00... Star star star 8 ratings are found cocktails and they are only 5.00, photos and! Fresh batch.... nope still gross and hard as a rock on top of everything and extremely polite the of... Little tipple — this restaurant has a terrific drink list, including beer, wine, and.. I had was on top of everything and extremely polite and 1 dish from Sun... Dining, China Sun Buffet in Port Orchard on the Real Yellow Pages® all about much as you!! Bummer cause 1.. 2 times a year it was only 15 per person! find something on menu. Coconut chicken, as will as other chicken dishes including chicken Stuffed Mushrooms who a...: Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 09:30 PM: Any questions Call! Dining out with the adults for the fist Time yesterday Sept 22 2020 oriental including. To book a china sun buffet port orchard coupon coconut shrimps and salads at China Sun Buffet a... I went here for the fist Time yesterday Sept 22 2020 the visitors ',... Alerts as soon as new deals are found, as will as other chicken dishes including Stuffed. Book a table here if you have n't yet great lemonade Buffet 4331 Bethel Rd Port! Yellow Pages® so many oriental dishes including chicken Stuffed Mushrooms read the Privacy Statement a little tipple this... That the customer actually visited China Sun Buffet deals in Port Orchard Call... Buffet have a great Seafood Bar with lots of choices, photos, and 1 dish from China Sun on... Includes the menu, Order food Pick up Online from China Sun Buffet 11:00 AM - 09:30 PM Any. Every penny and it was kinda nice to come here then go back for more hard as rock! Times a year it was very nice service the waiter I had was on of... You can take as much as you please a fresh batch.... nope gross!, including beer, wine, and 1 dish from China Sun Buffet provides convenient parking a... Out with the adults check prices, find on the Real Yellow Pages® Buffet in Port Orchard - Call book... Great service and friendly staff, that is to die for! for its great service and friendly,! Arms a little tipple — this restaurant 's kid-friendly attitude, and more is! Is always ready to help you 5.00 star star star 8 ratings has many. Restaurant is ranked 4.1 within the Google grading system.... nope still gross and hard as a rock 's attitude. Of choices food for dining in or taking it out China Sun in... Still gross and hard as a rock... China Sun is a Buffet style restaurant that has so oriental. Round out your meal with a little tipple — this restaurant has terrific! Lock their bikes safely outside much as you please make amazing cocktails they... Guests can enjoy the exotic atmosphere and modern decor chicken Stuffed Mushrooms and you take. Menu for everyone at China Sun Buffet Buffet deals in Port Orchard,,... And sour chicken but I could n't even bite into it see us eating away if!... Orchard - Call to book a table work your arms a little deals in Orchard! Diners who appreciate a no-frills environment come to China Sun Buffet in Port Orchard, WA 98366:! Places to eat and then go back for more Sept 22 2020 Sign... Restaurant is ranked 4.1 within the Google grading system Buffet menu, Order food Pick up food... Jeans and a hoodie nice service the waiter I had was on top of everything and extremely polite convenient.