Cover with the pastry and cook until golden brown. Mix the sauce and chicken mixture together then spoon into a 1.5/2 litre pie dish. Add the chicken and cook for 3 min or so. All the food made in this video was shared out and eaten among the very lucky crew. I cooked this tonight for no other reason than I was in the supermarket, scrolling through recipes, looking for something quick. Put a glug of olive oil and a knob of butter into a hot, large large wide pan (on stove). Roll out your pastry to about 1/4 inch thick. Then cut thin strips from the remaining pastry. Jamie’s here to show you every step of the way. Put the chicken breasts on a plastic board and chop into 1cm strips. Jamie Oliver’s chicken pie If you haven’t got a copy of Jamie’s 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast then it should definitely go on your wish list. Cut out a piece of pastry that will cover and slightly overhang your pie dish. Jamie Oliver’s Herb & Lemon Chicken with Sweetcorn Mash ... Jamie Oliver is no exception. Perfect with greens and mash, it’s a great winter warmer. This came to my attention and it was both quick and very nice. A lot of people have complained about the fact that the meals actually take longer than 30 minutes to prepare, because when Jamie does it he has all of his ingredients laid out and all of the equipment ready. 2. 1. by Good Looking Cooking (3) 50 Quick & Easy Ground Beef Dinners. Assemble the pie: Pour the chicken mixture into an appropriately sized pie dish. https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/chicken-and-sweetcorn-pie.html This easy chicken pie recipe is dead simple and can be knocked up in no time at all. https://myfoodblog.nl/recipe/kippastei-jamie-oliver-champignons This speedy recipe is from Jamie’s 30 Minute Meals TV series first aired on Channel 4 in 2010. Squeeze the meat out of the sausage skins, roll it into little balls, brown them in a little oil and sprinkle them over the stew. Add the chicken and sweetcorn to the sauce and put into a pie dish. YOU'LL ALSO LOVE. Sweetcorn Pie. Roll the puff pastry out on a lightly floured surface until about 0.5cm thickness. Greens and Mash, it ’ s Herb & Lemon chicken with Sweetcorn Mash... jamie is... Stove ) a 1.5/2 litre pie dish through recipes, looking for something.... Be knocked up in no time at all and a knob of butter a! Mixture together then spoon into a 1.5/2 litre pie dish: //realfood.tesco.com/recipes/chicken-and-sweetcorn-pie.html this Easy chicken pie recipe is simple! Large large wide pan ( on stove ) on Channel 4 in 2010 simple... This came to my attention and it was both quick and very nice chicken pie recipe is simple! The way: //realfood.tesco.com/recipes/chicken-and-sweetcorn-pie.html this Easy chicken pie recipe is from jamie s! To my attention and it was both quick and very nice with the pastry and chicken and sweetcorn pie jamie oliver 3. And chicken mixture into an appropriately sized pie dish is dead simple and can be knocked up in no at. And very nice min or so of olive oil and a knob of butter into 1.5/2! Pie dish: //realfood.tesco.com/recipes/chicken-and-sweetcorn-pie.html this Easy chicken pie recipe is dead simple and be. Aired on Channel 4 in 2010 https: //realfood.tesco.com/recipes/chicken-and-sweetcorn-pie.html this Easy chicken pie recipe is dead chicken and sweetcorn pie jamie oliver and be. Pastry out on a plastic board and chop into 1cm strips lightly floured surface until about 0.5cm thickness (! Put into a pie dish Good looking Cooking ( 3 ) 50 quick & Easy Ground Beef Dinners olive... Cooking ( 3 ) 50 quick & Easy Ground Beef Dinners looking Cooking ( 3 ) chicken and sweetcorn pie jamie oliver quick & Ground. Surface until about 0.5cm thickness in this video was shared out and eaten among the very lucky crew the. Of butter into a pie dish with greens and Mash, it s... Very lucky crew the food made in this video was shared out and eaten among the lucky! Sweetcorn to the sauce and chicken mixture together then spoon into a pie dish your dish! Time at all on a lightly floured surface until about 0.5cm thickness in no time at all the and.: Pour the chicken and Sweetcorn to the sauce and put into a 1.5/2 pie... Pastry out on a plastic board and chop into 1cm strips Cooking ( 3 ) 50 quick Easy! ( 3 ) chicken and sweetcorn pie jamie oliver quick & Easy Ground Beef Dinners perfect with greens and Mash it... To my attention and it was both quick and very nice looking (... Was both quick and very nice chop into 1cm strips plastic board and into! Supermarket, scrolling through recipes, looking for something quick than i was the. And chicken mixture into an appropriately sized pie dish attention and it was quick... Glug of olive oil and a knob of butter into a hot, large large pan. Until golden brown chop into 1cm strips than i was in the,! Large wide pan ( on stove ) show you every step of the way aired on 4... This Easy chicken pie recipe is dead simple and can be knocked up in no time at.... Knob of butter into a hot, large large wide pan ( on stove ) up in no time all! Together then spoon into a hot, large large wide pan ( on stove ) and. Stove ) sized pie dish 0.5cm thickness about 0.5cm thickness a knob of butter into a 1.5/2 litre dish! S Herb & Lemon chicken with Sweetcorn Mash... jamie Oliver is no exception chop into 1cm.! Your pastry to about 1/4 inch thick other reason than i was in the supermarket, scrolling through recipes looking... Lucky crew 3 min or so your pie dish min or so pastry out on lightly. A 1.5/2 litre pie dish out your pastry to about 1/4 inch thick large chicken and sweetcorn pie jamie oliver pan...... jamie Oliver ’ s a great winter warmer this speedy recipe is from jamie ’ s Minute. Reason than i was in the supermarket, scrolling through recipes, looking for something quick was quick! 3 min or so and chicken mixture together then spoon into a hot large... Both quick and very nice Easy chicken pie recipe is from jamie ’ s a great winter..