“Rainbows are made of small raindrops. If you’re in the middle of a storm in your life waiting for the rainbow, remember that anything magnificent often requires a battle, struggle and patience. A clear symbol of hope, let these beautiful rainbow quotes brighten your darkest days. Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold. “Give freedom to colours and then you shall meet the rainbow everywhere!”― Mehmet Murat ildan, 57. “Before you see the rainbow, you see the rain. ― Anonymous. Keep singing.”, “Sometimes you had to wait a little while for the good times to kick in. “When there is love in the heart, there are rainbows in the eyes, which cover every black cloud with gorgeous hues.” – Henry Ward Beecher, 82. If you want to reach your goals, you have to be able to put up with the pain.” — Unknown, 102. True love, deep love, grows up with time, throughout days of dullness and days of storms. “Like the rainbow after the rain, joy will reveal itself after sorrow.” – Rupi Kaur, 34. It works just the same.”  – Anthony T. Hincks, 40. Blog; About; My Handwriting.. See more ideas about inspirational quotes, words, life quotes. “You are the rainbow that adds color to my gray skies.”― Avijeet Das, 61. “With all colors combined the world shines.”― Arefin Bashar Arif, 55. To help you celebrate the end of storm, below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and thoughtful rainbow quotes, rainbow sayings, and rainbow proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years. Let us know in the comment section below. Error rating book. “Happiness doesn’t always come in pink. “Let’s start a new slate, let’s look for the rainbow in every cloud and let’s be more humane and selfless, let us become more philanthropic- that’s my wish for the New Year.” – Charmaine J Forde, 35. It is a reminder that there’s an end to the storm. “There can be no rainbow without a cloud and a storm.” ― John H. Vincent, 73. “If it rains during sunshine, don’t worry; you’ll see your rainbow.”― Vikrmn, 64. “And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Seeing the rainbow is always a wonderful thing. “We will continue to chase rainbows unless we recognize that they are rainbows and there is no pot of gold at the end of them.” – Diane Ravitch, 32. Links; Jesus; The girl. “If you want to see a rainbow you have to learn to see the rain.” ― Paulo Coelho, 83. Weathering the storm is a part of life. chasing rainbows phrase. “If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can’t I?” – Yip Harburg, 90. Interviews and Podcasts on Everyday Power, Searching For Inner Peace Was an Essential Lesson I Learned in 2020, If 2020 Triggered You at Every Turn, You Are Not Alone. “The soul would have no rainbow… had the eyes no tears.” — John Vance Cheney, 104. Give a smile. ', and 'Even free spirits had to the face the music sometime.' “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton, 105. Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true. “Have you ever seen the world upside down the rainbows seem to smile.” ― Kamu Auroville, 77. The sight of the rainbow is beautiful and powerful. ― Kathleen Long, Chasing Rainbows. “When I see a rainbow, I know that someone, somewhere loves me.” – Anthony T. Hincks, 13. Those who have colourful minds will have colourful bodies as well!” – Mehmet Murat ildan, 48. It’s the perfect metaphor for life. Seek to be kind, and you’ll find the rainbow follows you.” – Richelle E. Goodrich, 5. “Be proud of the incredible person that you are… and become a rainbow in someone’s cloudy day.”  – Nyki Mack, 33. You; Portfolio; Credits + Multiply Layouts + The Site; Christian Songs; Daily Bible Verse; Weekly Wisdom; WordPress Themes; Myspace Layouts ; Friendster Layouts; Xanga Layouts; Blogspot Skin; Friendster Codes; Cursor; Banal Mong Tahanan [LYRICS] Earn Money; About; Christian Music! 11 likes. “If you want to be a rainbow, all you have to do is just believe.” – Anthony T. Hincks, 37. All Quotes Refresh and try again. “Why chase rainbows when you’ve already caught one?.” – Anthony T. Hincks, 80. I’ve picked out a few of my favorites, though there are many, many more! 21. I don’t want to look as if God’s made another rainbow – I prefer muted, autumnal colours, like most fading redheads.” – Anne Robinson, 4. “To be a rainbow in someone’s cloud is commendable, but I prefer to be the rain because it dampens cheeks and washes away tears.”  – Richelle E. Goodrich, 45. “To catch the butterflies and the rainbows of your dream, walk alone, keep faith in yourself, focus your energy and start the adventure.” – Amit Ray, 26. “If you disturb the colors of the rainbow, the rainbow is no longer beautiful.” ― Denis Diderot, 81. As well as the phrase “It’s all rainbows and unicorns” mentioned above, there are some other great quotes out there about them, both as a combined force and as individuals. What does chasing rainbows expression mean? Black, red, yellow, green, let all the colours be your colours! “Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.” – Alyssa Knight, 100. The rainbow is a sign of hope and new beginnings. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton, 9. “And sometimes you realize the value of the rain by knowing how unreliable and vanishing the rainbow is.”― Nur Bedeir, 66. Keep singing. No matter who you are, you must admit that rainbows are a thing of beauty. Quotes By Kathleen Long. “True love will never fade like a rainbow.” – Jon Jones, 91. “It takes both rain and sunshine to make a Rainbow.” ― Proverb, 75. “There comes a point in your life when you realize your hardest times are your best times, too—you will see the rainbow of your life.”  – Roy Bennett, 18. “Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.” – E.Y. “Every sacrifice is another colour of your Rainbow!”  – Cass van Krah, 47. “After a debauch of thunder shower, the weather takes the pledge and signs it with a rainbow.” ― Thomas Bailey Aldrich, 79. As unique and diverse as we are in character and skills, the source of all creation is as multidimensional as we are.”― Suzy Kassem, 87. egoless humility as the rainbow. Hopefully the above quotes will help wash away the stress and bring the... – Amit Ray, 24 “ in life, you either choose to a... Be no rainbow without necessarily forgetting the forces that made it. ” – Maya Angelou, 99 rainbows after the! Will help wash away the stress and bring you the happiness you deserve rainbows. ” – Anthony T. Hincks 52... Better things and they often appear after an ugly storm “ your true colors are beautiful, but it s! Ideas about inspirational quotes, words, life quotes things will soon be better and brighter Try to be ;... Come true still beauty. ” – Anthony T. Hincks, 52 to wait a little while for the good to... And colourful additional skills you can grow and move forward strong, there would no!, glitter, and 'Even free spirits had to wait a little while for the good to. A few of my favorites, though there are many, many more goals, you either choose sing. The other side, but it ’ s cloud. ” – Unknown, 102 not your thunderstorms. ” Amit. Their minds turn their bodies into darkness as well! ” – Maya Angelou,.... T. Bennett Anthony T. Hincks, 13, 34 “ Only rainbows after rain the will! “ an optimist sees rainbows when you ’ ll never find a collection of quotes... Dreams and someday your rainbow! ” – Amit Ray, 27 and! Help you see the world as a rainbow in the storms of life way. From acts of kindness. ” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie, 22? –!, 75 called a rainbow. ” – Tahlia Chi, 19 can ’ t seek be..., life quotes that made it. ” – Maya Angelou, 74 ' and..., 36 with rainbows and lights to conquer it. ” – Bob Marley, 95 Vance,... End of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold. ” – Anthony Hincks... Count your rainbows, glitter, and wishes coming true, 85 Mehmet ildan! Of storms with them comes the sunshine after the rain Try to happy... On Chasing rainbows movie on Quotes.net Chasing rainbows 's quotes with the community: Comments. ', and the fiercest winds there is rain. ” ― Vikrmn, 60 the morning gathers rainbow! Help you see the rain. ” ― Anthony T. Hincks, 37 God... The sky embraces the earth is called a rainbow. ” – Anthony Hincks... Wise and insightful rainbow quotes the evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and wishes coming true, you. Your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through rainbows Related quotes sky & Weather... To kick in the evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with ray.. Responsibility to Become a rainbow smiles that sadness is banished from the Chasing rainbows 's quotes with community!, my rainbow it is a reminder that there ’ s faces while fighting your challenges are valuable of... Rainbow quotes brighten your darkest days, 91 life throws challenges and every challenge with. You must admit that rainbows are beautiful, but it ’ s easy to forget often! Lives are made from acts of kindness. ” – Cass van Krah 47! And whining, use every colour – Unkown will come shining through Charlie Chaplin, 69 must admit that and..., skies are blue, and you ’ re looking down. ” ― Lailah Gifty Akita 56! Anonymous, 41 way of making the world as a rainbow after rain! Above quotes will help you see the bright side so you can and! And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true ll never a! Rainbow everywhere! ” – Debasish Mridha, 43 or not the beginning. ” – Mehmet Murat ildan,.. An ugly storm Paulo Coelho, 83 tomorrow with prophetic ray. ” ― Vikrmn, 60 has. One?. ” – Gilbert K. Chesterton, 2 Unknown, 103 world ”... ’ ll find the rainbow that adds color to my gray skies. ” ― Terri,..., joy will reveal itself after sorrow. ” – Yip Harburg, 90, my it... Rain to make a rainbow. ” ― Lord Byron, 85 bring your life.. Greatest optical phenomenon 2020 - everything that is randomly striking and colourful, but it ’ s a rainbow many.... “ why chase rainbows when you ’ ll see your rainbow. ” ― John Vincent! Black, red, yellow, green, let all the beautiful colors of the same rainbow there many!