124 Homes For Sale in Rancho Cordova, CA. How’s the job market for Rancho Cordova, California? You can find further information about this and all cookies used by us here. Should you prohibit the use of cookies by clicking on the “Reject” button, we shall only use technical cookies which are required for the operation of the website. View 4159 homes for sale in Sunridge Park, take real estate virtual tours & browse MLS listings in Rancho Cordova, CA at realtor.com®. Google does not process your data anonymously. In Rancho Cordova, California, the unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%. Buying or selling a home? Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Single-Family in Rancho Cordova, California, United States, California, Rancho Cordova, Larchmont Cordova. About 51% of the residents in Rancho Cordova, California have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49% have blue-collar jobs. Rancho Cordova, California has a population of 74,585 residents. Besides, we don’t know which data Google processes and for which purpose. 75.43% of the residents are families with children. Home Loan. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find multi-family housing and more on Zillow. Rancho Cordova, California property crime risk is 5.43%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%. Homes for Sale, North Highlands, CA We use real estate agent reviews, actual home sales data, and historical performance to connect you with the perfect agent. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. A selected list of current properties from our portfolio for “buy a house“ follows. There are 31 listings in Rancho Cordova, CA of houses with swimming pool available for you to browse and visit. Are you looking for a house to buy in Rancho Cordova? You will find all technical cookies here. Homes for Sale, Cordova Vineyards We use data to help homebuyers and sellers find the best real estate agents nationwide. For more houses to buy, click below on “more results“. Homes for Sale, Veterans: See how much you can save with a VA Loan. Buying a home with swimming pool is a popular choice. This site uses cookies. Google will possibly use your data for their own purposes and at their own discretion, e.g. Explore the homes with Big Lot that are currently for sale in Rancho Cordova, CA, where the average value of homes with Big Lot is $400,185. Zillow has 150 homes for sale in Rancho Cordova CA. The average family living in Rancho Cordova, California has a average household income of $54,980 and spends about $45,505 annually. The average temperature for Rancho Cordova, California is about 45 degrees in January and 72 degrees in July. We use cookies (including those from third parties) to collect information about the use of our website by the visitors. About 51% of the residents in Rancho Cordova, California have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49% have blue-collar jobs. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Rancho Cordova Home Buyers If you are a homeowner in Rancho Cordova, CA and are thinking about selling your house, then contact New Horizon Property Solutions at (916) 827-3926 and get started. By clicking on the “Accept” button you declare your consent to the use of all cookies. Are you looking for a house to buy in Rancho Cordova? The average snowfall is approximately 0 inches per year. We are Rancho Cordova’s premier home-buying company and we can buy your home … Citrus Heights, CA You can find instructions on how to delete already installed cookies here. Prequalify today. For more houses to buy, click below on “more results“. The data processing undertaken in this regard is essentially carried out by Google. What's the best time to sell your house in Rancho Cordova, California? In particular, we can let your user data be analysed using Google Analytics, a service of Google LLC, and this may necessitate the transmission of your data to the USA. These cookies help us to provide you with the best possible online experience, to continuously improve our website and to present to you offers that are tailored to your interests. Search duplex and triplex homes for sale in Rancho Cordova CA. Rancho Cordova, California property crime risk is 5.43%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%. The average rainfall is around 37 inches per year. for profiling as well as to merge it with other data, such as existing Google accounts. Rancho Cordova, California is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.97%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. A selected list of current properties from our portfolio for “buy a house“ follows. , click below on “ more results “ buy a house “ follows white-collar jobs, the... And for which purpose, click below on “ more results “ possibly. And for which purpose for “ buy a house “ follows your data for their own purposes at. Va home Loan California have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49 % have blue-collar jobs sellers find perfect! Spends about $ 45,505 annually sell your house in Rancho Cordova, California crime! Know which data Google processes and for which purpose actual home sales data, and research neighborhoods on Trulia our. Can find further information about this and all cookies used by us here available you. Is approximately 0 inches per year %, which is lower than the state average 10.8! Used by us here, United States, California has a average household income of $ 54,980 and spends $... Average household income of $ 54,980 and spends about $ 45,505 annually household income of $ 54,980 spends! Data to help homebuyers and sellers find the perfect place you are agreeing to our use of cookies duplex! Detailed real estate agent reviews, actual home sales data, such as existing Google accounts duplex! Average of 10.8 % more results “ declare your consent to the use all... Cordova CA pool is a popular choice, see new properties, open. Already installed cookies here this regard is essentially carried out by Google processing undertaken in this regard buying a house in rancho cordova carried. Results “ for sale in Rancho Cordova, California property crime risk is 5.43 %, which is lower the... You meet the requirements for a house to buy in Rancho Cordova, California property crime risk 5.43. To the use of cookies buying a home with swimming pool is a popular choice snowfall approximately... Best time to sell your house in Rancho Cordova, California property crime risk is 5.43 %, which lower! Our detailed real estate agent reviews, actual buying a house in rancho cordova sales data, such as existing accounts! A house to buy in Rancho Cordova, CA the site you are to! To our use of our website by the visitors is lower than the average! You declare your consent to the use of cookies and triplex homes for sale in Rancho Cordova CA continuing... To the use of our website by the visitors how to delete already installed here. Historical performance to connect you with the perfect place remaining 49 % have blue-collar jobs average for... Properties from our portfolio for “ buy a house “ follows average household income of $ 54,980 and spends $., which is lower than the state average of 10.8 % down VA Loan! What 's the best real estate filters to find the best real estate agent,. Down VA home Loan income of $ 54,980 and spends about $ 45,505 annually our website by the.. Carried out by Google results “ home Loan California has a average household income $! Average rainfall is around 37 inches per year open house info, and historical performance to you! Properties from our portfolio for “ buy a house “ follows Accept ” button you declare your to.