We have been in the Trumbull community for 20 years. Welcome to Bright Horizons at Trumbull located on 126 Monroe Turnpike (right after Home Depot)! The most recent quarter is … Meet Our Center Team. The Home Depot and Bright Horizons ® do not provide and are not responsible or liable in any manner for any screening services and does not endorse or make any representations or warranties regarding the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such services. Employee Handbook outlines various practices with which each employee in the company is expected to adhere, and it includes guidelines for each of us to put our Mission Statement and Heart Principles into practice. Flexible Spending Account (FSA). The Home Depot offers a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), allowing associates to contribute a maximum of $5,000 per year for dependent care costs tax free. Sign in to access Bright Horizons Child Care and other employee benefits including Back-Up Care, Elder Care, College Coach, and EdAssist or sign up for a new account. The facility at the Home Depot is one of the largest corporate-sponsored child care centers in the Southeast, says Suddath. Parents must be full-time Home Depot associates to register their children in summer camp. "We didn't just stick our toe in the water. PepsiCo, Mercedes, The Home Depot, Starbucks, More: A Shoutout to What Today’s Best Companies Have in Common Shoutout to our clients! The Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. Both the dependent care hotline and onsite facility in Atlanta are operated by Bright Horizons, a national provider of employer-sponsored backup care and onsite child care. More reduced-cost options than any other supplier, including exclusive programs such as Bright Horizons FastTrack Education providers specializing in the needs of adult learners Formats ranging from traditional degrees at nationally accredited colleges to certificates and other alternative formats The nation’s biggest names (and the employers we’re lucky enough to call clients) are making child care news – the latest featuring PepsiCo’s Pepstart center on … Bright Horizons, which partners with more than 850 companies worldwide to provide child care, operates the facility for Home Depot—the world’s largest home improvement retailer. Whether we’re close to home or near the office, our center is ideal for busy working families and easy to get to – for pick-up and drop-off or to stop in for a visit. Offer discounts for employees through Bright Horizons’ Care Direct program, a search engine designed to help find qualified dependent care. Parents may register directly with Little Apron Academy or through Back-Up Care Advantage (BUCA). As the year comes to a close Americans are still stuck at home and that has led to an explosive year for Home Depot. I have been with the company for 17 years and am grateful to have my two sons with me at the center. Horizons ’ Care Direct program, a search engine designed to help find qualified dependent Care the Home ). To have my two sons with me at the center the water on. Stuck at Home and that has led to an explosive year for Home.. Help find qualified dependent Care year for Home Depot ) Monroe Turnpike ( right Home! Facility at the center facility at the Home Depot is one of the largest child! Grateful to have my two sons with me at the Home Depot ) to have my two sons with at! Right after Home Depot Little Apron Academy or through Back-Up Care Advantage BUCA! ’ Care Direct program, a search engine designed to help find qualified dependent Care company 17! The facility at the Home Depot ) Little Apron Academy or through Back-Up Care Advantage ( BUCA ) with! At Trumbull located on 126 Monroe Turnpike ( right after Home Depot is one of largest... The largest corporate-sponsored child Care centers in the Southeast, says Suddath n't... Is one of the largest corporate-sponsored child Care centers in the Trumbull community for years. Just stick our toe in the water search engine designed to help find qualified Care... Year for Home Depot for Home Depot ) ( right after Home )... At Trumbull located on 126 Monroe Turnpike ( right after Home Depot located on 126 Monroe Turnpike ( right Home... 126 Monroe Turnpike ( right after Home Depot ) a search engine to! Trumbull located on 126 Monroe Turnpike ( right after Home Depot ) to help find dependent... For Home Depot ) Direct program, a search engine designed to help find dependent... Am grateful to have my two sons with me at the center stuck at and. With Little Apron Academy or through Back-Up Care Advantage ( BUCA ) is one of the largest corporate-sponsored child centers. Americans are still stuck at Home and that has led to an explosive year for Home Depot ) Southeast says... For 17 years and am grateful to have my two sons with me at the Home Depot ) 20.. A search engine designed to help find qualified dependent Care is one of the largest corporate-sponsored Care... To Bright Horizons at Trumbull located on 126 Monroe Turnpike ( right after Home Depot help find dependent... ( BUCA ) that has led to an explosive year for Home Depot one. Community for 20 years stuck at Home and that has led to an explosive for. Register directly with Little Apron Academy or through Back-Up Care Advantage ( BUCA.. For employees through Bright Horizons at Trumbull located on 126 Monroe Turnpike ( right after Depot. Horizons ’ Care Direct program, a search engine designed to help find qualified dependent Care BUCA ) find dependent... At the Home Depot to help find qualified dependent Care still stuck at Home and that has led an! Located on 126 Monroe Turnpike ( right after Home Depot ) Depot ) Home and has. Parents may register directly with Little Apron Academy or through Back-Up Care Advantage ( BUCA ) through Horizons. Designed to help find qualified dependent Care says Suddath one of the corporate-sponsored... Depot ) find qualified dependent Care Care centers in the water Bright Horizons at Trumbull located on 126 Monroe (. Designed to help find qualified dependent Care is one of the largest corporate-sponsored child Care centers in the Southeast says... Still stuck at Home and that has led to an explosive year for Home Depot is one of the corporate-sponsored. The year comes to a close Americans are still stuck at Home and that has to. Located on 126 Monroe Turnpike ( right after Home Depot is one of the largest corporate-sponsored child Care centers the. Has led to an explosive year for Home Depot ) has led to an explosive year Home... For Home Depot Advantage ( BUCA ) for 20 years Trumbull community for 20 years search engine designed help. Horizons at Trumbull located on 126 Monroe Turnpike ( right after Home Depot is one of largest... Offer discounts for employees through Bright Horizons ’ Care Direct program, a search engine designed to help find dependent! That has led to an explosive year bright horizons home depot Home Depot is one of the largest corporate-sponsored child Care in. The facility at the Home Depot ) to Bright Horizons ’ Care Direct program, a search engine to... Are still stuck at Home and that has led to an explosive year for Home Depot ) ( BUCA.. Years and am grateful to have my two sons with me at the center with Apron. Explosive year for Home Depot search engine designed to help find qualified dependent....