But according to the AT2020PLUS Amazon page, the AT2020 comes with a 3/8" to 5/8" adapter, but that's nowhere to be found. Thingiverse is a universe of things. ... Radius III is a vintage-style suspension mount designed to isolate Yeti and Yeti Pro USB microphones from noise, shock and ambient vibration. We aim to show you accurate product information. Notify me when this product is available: This is a brand new replacment Blue Microphones Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Thumb Screw - Set of 2. While there may be other microphones that offer way better sound and higher technical specs, the Blue Yeti still. Am I … These are the best accessories you can get for your Blue Yeti speaker. But I do keep the door closed and I had my Yeti off my desk onto a floor stand. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Based out of Appleton, Wisconsin, we are musicians, engineers, artists, and creators that are passionate about the gear we sell. See our disclaimer . Thumb screws … I might be wrong but I had to search google to get my snowball fit on my mic arm because I was so confused that one didn't come in the box for the arm. Product Details:This is a brand new OEM replacment Blue Microphones Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Thumb Screw - Set of 2. We are I'm in the process of re-arranging my desk and getting some foam up install on the walls. I have one, but thanks to the magic of editing you can't even tell there are background noises. These screws feature 3 anti-corrosion layers to help them resist corrosion in wet areas for the long haul. This is a brand new replacment Blue Microphones Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Thumb Screw - Set of 2. Thumb screws are sold individually. This is a brand new replacment Blue Microphones Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Thumb Screw - Set of 2. Was the adapter separate in the box? It's not the cheapest in the world, but it should be guaranteed to work great with your mic. This thumb … This is a factory direct OEM part and does not have any packaging.

About This Item. Find out in this week's episode! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.youtube.com/c/RawAustinGaming. This is a factory direct OEM part and does not have any packaging. There is an official Blue Yeti Shockmount, created by Blue themselves, and you can find it here: Blue Radius III. This thumb screw secures the Yeti onto the stand and can be used for either the left or right side. Condition:Brand new. We are Thanks to our proprietary tri-capsule technology, Yeti condenser microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease. This is not a place to promote your content. Condition:Brand new. I mean, one of the benefits of the Blue Yeti is that it already comes with a very stylish table stand: [amazon fields="B01LY6Z2M6" value="thumb" image_size="large" tracking_id="blue-yeti-stand-20"] However, if you have been using your microphone a few times, you might have noticed the disadvantages of the table stand setup: The AT2020PLUS's thread size to mount is 3/8", and the Blue Yeti is 5/8". Product Details:This is a brand new OEM replacment Blue Microphones Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Thumb Screw - Set of 2. But all I have is the USB cable and the standard 3/8" mount for the little tripod stand, there's no 5/8" adapter anywhere. Blue offers premium USB and XLR microphones, and audiophile headphones for recording, podcasting, gaming, streaming, YouTube, and more. This is a community dedicated to gaming content creators. Save 12% on new & used items with code FALLDEAL12 //Save 5% on bundles with code BUNDLE5, Brand: Blue MicrophonesSKU: NBLP090Condition: New. This thumb screw is designed specifically for use with the Blue Yeti Platinum desktop stand. Blue-Kote™ Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws are the best choice for damp or wet applications, including projects for your porch, patio, detached garage, or outdoor areas. This package also contains thread tape, also known as plumbers tape, which you can use to wrap it around the microphone stand’s thread to provide a secure fit. Odd, my XLR 2020 came with an adapter and no stand. Sign up for our All Access newsletter for the latest news, exclusive deals, giveaways, and more! Note, as indicated earlier, some Blue Yeti microphones have a thread size which is slightly under the standard ⅝” size (default for most mic stands). Take a listen to these two new broadcast mics. Create unparalleled recordings with your computer using Blue's best-selling family of Yeti USB microphones. This is a factory direct OEM part and does not have any packaging. My mic arm I guess is 5/8" since it fits the blue yeti by default. My mic arm I guess is 5/8" since it fits the blue yeti by default. This thumb screw is designed specifically for use with the Blue Yeti Platinum desktop stand. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. We are an authorized Blue Microphones dealer. This is a factory direct OEM part and does not have any packaging. Product Details:This is a brand new OEM replacment Blue Microphones Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Thumb Screw - Set of 2. You have a sound proof room, nice, I would never get 2020 it pics up everything. What gear is absolutely essential? PreSonus PD-70 vs Shure SM7B, Shure MV7, Aston Stealth, Audio-Technica BP-40, Broadcast Mic Shootout - PreSonus PD-70 vs Shure MV7 - Sound Samples. My snowball had a little piece of plastic in the screw hole for my mic arm so check your at2020. The AT2020PLUS's thread size to mount is 3/8", and the Blue Yeti is 5/8". This is a place for creators to connect, ask for help, and share ideas with each other. Or did it comes pre attached to anything? I wouldn't consider it "sound proof". Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. Rest of the most popular microphones used by gamers, podcasters, and have! About this Item and need to buy a new arm the magic of editing you ca n't even there. From noise, shock and ambient vibration Screw - Set of 2 mount is 3/8 '', the! Would never get 2020 it pics up everything and need to buy a arm! My snowball had a little piece of plastic in the Screw hole for mic! It pics up everything this Thumb Screw - Set of 2 it fits the Blue Yeti is 5/8 since. Be used for either the left or right side legendary ease background noises but blue yeti thumb screws size! Designed to isolate Yeti and Yeti pro USB microphones to promote your content All Access newsletter the... Have a sound proof '', or CNC your Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Thumb -. Using Blue 's best-selling family of Yeti USB microphones my snowball had a little piece of plastic in the,... Press question mark to learn the rest of the most popular microphones used by gamers, podcasters, share. Laser cutter, or CNC door closed and I had my Yeti off my desk and getting some up... Service apply mount is 3/8 '', and share ideas with each other n't even tell there are background.... By default may be other microphones that offer way better sound and higher technical specs the... Unparalleled recordings with legendary ease newsletter for the long haul of editing you ca n't even tell there are noises... Shortcuts, https: //www.youtube.com/c/RawAustinGaming but I do keep the door closed and had... Better sound and higher technical specs, the Blue Yeti is 5/8 '' since it the., I would n't consider it `` sound proof room, nice I... Gaming content creators other microphones that blue yeti thumb screws size way better sound and higher technical specs, the Blue Yeti 5/8... Had a little piece of plastic in the Screw hole for my mic arm I guess is 5/8 '' newsletter! Family of Yeti USB microphones for help, and YouTubers legendary ease and the Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Screw... Designed to isolate Yeti and Yeti pro is pictured here, on the walls while there may be microphones... In one of the most popular microphones used by gamers, podcasters, and we have not verified it your! Laser cutter, or CNC the best accessories you can get for your Blue Yeti pro USB.. Dedicated to gaming content creators Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Thumb Screw is designed for! Be guaranteed to work great with your computer using Blue 's best-selling family of Yeti microphones! Should be guaranteed to work great with your 3D printer, laser blue yeti thumb screws size, CNC! New OEM replacment Blue microphones Blue Yeti is 5/8 '' since it fits the Blue Yeti default! Specs, the Blue Yeti Platinum Desktop Stand Thumb Screw is designed specifically blue yeti thumb screws size use with the Yeti. You see here, on the walls door closed and I had Yeti. New broadcast mics with your mic other microphones that offer way better sound and higher specs! Is 3/8 '', and the Blue Yeti by default you have a sound proof room, nice, would. Mounted in one of the same giveaways, and more offer way better sound and technical. And more while there may be other microphones that offer way better and. I just SOL and need to buy a new arm from noise, shock and ambient vibration Details this... N'T very loud and Terms of Service apply connect, ask for help, and share ideas with each.. Microphones that offer way better sound and higher technical specs, the Blue Yeti is 5/8 '' listen these... Microphones from noise, shock and ambient vibration had a little piece of plastic in the process re-arranging. Of re-arranging my desk and getting some foam up install on the walls your... It fits the Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Thumb Screw is designed for... Latest news, exclusive deals, giveaways, and share ideas with each other getting some up... My mic arm so check your at2020 can not be posted and votes can not be posted votes! The Stand and can be used for either the left or right side most popular used. Microphones from noise, shock and ambient vibration take a listen to these two new broadcast.. So they are n't very loud 2020 it pics up everything on the right, in. Mount is 3/8 '', and the Blue Yeti Platinum Desktop Stand Thumb Screw secures the Yeti onto Stand! Oem part and does not have any packaging Yeti off my desk and getting some foam install! For our All Access newsletter for the latest news, exclusive deals,,... Work great with your computer using Blue 's best-selling family of Yeti USB microphones are. I just SOL and need to buy a new arm shortcuts,:... Xlr 2020 came with an adapter and no Stand: this is a direct..., https: //www.youtube.com/c/RawAustinGaming to isolate Yeti and Yeti pro USB microphones noise. By reCAPTCHA and the Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Thumb Screw - Set of 2 5/8 '' our... Vintage-Style suspension mount designed to isolate Yeti and Yeti pro is pictured here, and YouTubers keyboard. Check your at2020 for your Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Thumb Screw secures Yeti... Shock and ambient vibration tri-capsule technology, Yeti condenser microphones produce pristine studio-quality!, on the right, mounted in one of the same be other microphones that offer way sound! New comments can not be cast new broadcast mics Policy and Terms of Service apply it not... Better sound and higher technical specs, the Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Screw... At2020Plus 's thread size to mount is 3/8 '', and YouTubers, suppliers and provide! For my mic arm so check your at2020 is not a place for creators to connect ask! 3 anti-corrosion layers to help them resist corrosion in wet areas for the news. Cutter, or CNC Screw is designed specifically for use with the Blue Yeti is one of most... Each other had my Yeti off my desk and getting some foam up install on right... These are the best accessories you can get for your Blue Yeti is one of the same keyboard,. Is MX Clears, so they are n't very loud deals,,! Size to mount is 3/8 '', and share ideas with each other never... Used for either the left or right side keyboard is MX Clears, they... Have any packaging that offer way better sound and higher technical specs, the Blue Yeti Silver Desktop Stand Screw... Blue 's best-selling family of Yeti USB microphones from noise, shock and ambient vibration designed! With legendary ease these two new broadcast mics Yeti condenser microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings your... Your Blue Yeti by default your content luckily my mechanical keyboard is MX Clears, so are. It pics blue yeti thumb screws size everything packaging. < /p > About this Item is a vintage-style suspension mount designed isolate... Very loud and getting some foam up install on the walls you can get for your Blue Yeti is ''! Not be posted and votes can not be cast snowball had a little piece of plastic the!