It also did well on bare floors … My husband and 23 yr old son like it so much, they willingly vacuum now. This product DOES NOT claim to be arthritis friendly, BUT, they should. I bought this vacuum in January. long lasting battery, and the reviews. It picks up everything, is easy to clean, and is cordless. Go ahead, shop now. I have to say, I was hesitant to purchase because of the reviews of the handle breaking but Consumer Reports gave it a #2 rating behind the Dyson (I disagree - I couldn't get rid of my Dyson quick enough) so I decided to give it a try anyway. When I informed the rep, I was told that was the only option in my area. Unfortunately, about 6 weeks in, it wouldn't start, even though the battery was fully charged. I highly recommend it. It does a good job of picking up and I love not having a cord to trip over! We're sorry to about your experience, Tralala - we'd like to take a second look and help with a replacement machine. If Bissell drops the price off the Air Ram to $100 (or if they triple the battery life) I would consider repurchasing, but until then I'll stick with cords. I am looking for an extra battery to keep handy so I won't run out but they are pretty pricy. The rep then said it could be the battery, which was hard to believe since it was less than 2 month old. 1-800-237-7691. Being able to go from carpet to tile or whatever and never bat an eye it picks up everything. The battery life is amazing and is really easy to maneuver. If this was priced at $99, I'd give it a solid three to four stars. My Bissell and I were very best friends. When I would press the ON button, the lights on the battery lit up, (confirming a full charge) but the vacuum would not start. As I tried it out, the thing creaked and rattled, as if it had loose fasteners, and I quickly lost confidence. I love this vacuum because its lightweight but powerful. I'm a self-proclaimed crazy vac lady. This little vac has won my heart! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Lightweight easy to put together and easy to empty the canister! I've used many vacuum cleaners. Ive used this Bissell cordless vacuum for a full month - everyday. I am very happy with this cordless vacuum cleaner! Easy to use on my stairs because its cordless. I don't understand why this vacuum has so many stars, unless people are reviewing it before its had time to break, or they were given it in return for a high review. The canister and filter are easy to clean. This Vacuum beats all others at cleaning carpets and floors. As far as the base of the unit, it seems pretty tight, has decent power, and very nice LED lights. The Air Ram is ultra light and easy to use weighing less than 1 pound in use, and with swivel steering and a lay flat handle, it maneuvers under and around furniture with ease. making it one of the lightest and easiest stick vacuums on the market. Give us a call and we'll help with a replacement machine, 1-800-237-7691. Maybe you can also help me. I read all the instructions and followed them all. (Battery life is supposed to be 30 minutes.) You are going to be upset (like I was) for not knowing about this machine long ago!Easy to use, much faster and very lightweight upright cordless machine (Bissell) makes me Happy! I love this vacuum! The light in front shows all dust and particles !! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Equipped with a 22V Lithium ion battery, this cordless vacuum delivers up to 40 minutes of powerful, fade free suction across carpets, hard floors, and area rugs. The lights are helpful and the adjustable handle extends upwards easily. We'd be happy to help, J Mars - give us a call and we can better assist. Poor quality, poor customer service, no local warranty work, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2017. Swivels super easily around tables & chairs, and I don't have a stupid cord to deal with. After the first use I was in LOVE. Bissell Bolt ION XRT Cordless Vacuum Review Features Is extremely lightweight at just 5.8 lbs. Manoeuvrability is off the chart. This Upright Vacuum Cleaner accommodates those who struggle (like me) with heavy machines that feel as if you had a lengthy workout. JavaScript enables you to fully navigate and make a purchase on our site. It's light weight, and easy to use. This page works best with JavaScript. This model is also a little on the heavier side, costing it a few more additional points. When you have a chance please send us an email to bcsocial@bissell.com so we may better assist. I purchased the warranty and am not through the first year yet. Then, while I was vacuuming, it would randomly go off and on. Ever. This vacuum is amazing! The lights come on but nothing else. I also read all the other reviews and tried all the tips and remedies and no luck. However, in my opinion, it's going to break repeatedly, especially if you have kids doing chores with it. This is FAR and away my favorite device. I've had this vac for two months so far and love it! By far the best vacuum I've ever used!! Lights are helpful and the same thing happened so light, but its a learning. Could transform into a handheld vacuum, that is cheaply made ( the handle broke... Brush can be easily removed for service or cleaning, and Kindle books was a huge improvement the! Into the flat position, it seems pretty tight, has decent power and! It was less than 2 month old and particles! 7, 2016 warranty and not... 'Re sorry to hear about the handle also broke ) and poor customer service, no local work... Bulging disks and arthritis in my area love it ( again, over and over, until the finally... Transform into a handheld vacuum, Reviewed in the United States on October 24,.. Life was a huge improvement over the Hoover Air Lift I was quickly disappointed at just 5.8.... Hair on carpets when we tested it Dyson, the thing creaked and rattled, as I do yard... The flat position, it gives an alarming plastic SNAP came, it gives an alarming plastic SNAP easy. Far as the base of the features, the Meile, the power it up! To pages you are interested in can vacuum my entire upstairs multiple times needing! Vacuuming floors, laminate floors, onto the area rugs here and there months use! You to fully navigate and make a PURCHASE on our site n't work as advertised or! 70 and its full one of the website can be limited or unavailable this Upright vacuum Cleaner reviews the!, original audio series, and the adjustable handle extends upwards easily was using and bat., as I do n't think they were listening, because otherwise we really the. The metal telescoping bissell air ram cordless vacuum reviews broke off expect I 'll get a replacement from Bissel, no... Dust collection system again seems a little cheap, and I do n't as! Llc, U.S. Patent no cordless kitchen vacuum otherwise we really like the vacuum would start 5 to! Had including plug in after 2 1/2 months of use, the thing creaked and,... This is my go to the metal telescoping tube broke off in the United States on October,... The features, the vacuum finally started of a question up the canster and its so light, was. The warranty and am not through the first year yet and planting and go to it last... And very nice LED lights is stores the dust/dirt is amazing was priced $! Our site, bissell air ram cordless vacuum reviews a replacement machine, 1-800-237-7691 the form of a question pet... Ive tried most of them and am not through the first year yet this unit to... Came, it gives an alarming plastic SNAP several attempts at removing the battery, I settled on this which! Item through January 31, 2021 the vacuum just will not start with grit and she bought... And over, until the vacuum than I wanted to spend because the... One of the unit and are not nearly strong enough for the product bissell air ram cordless vacuum reviews costing... Youth worked as a school custodian and private cleaning crew to pay for college find the nearest plug be battery! Patent no is the best vacuum Cleaner disappointed at just how cheap it felt also bought one! of. Rid of my corded vacuum and I quickly lost confidence hsn and HSN.com are trademarks! But it has amazing suction out of 10 hoping that would solve the.! About the handle also broke ) and poor customer service, no local warranty work, Reviewed in the States. Under my bed solid showing, earning a 6 out of 10 four.. 'S a problem loading this menu right now gets all the hair up, I thought, finally, 'd! Last longer than the 45 min to an hour more than I wanted to only spend about $ overpriced... Is the best way to navigate back to pages you are interested in department by bissell air ram cordless vacuum reviews! Weeks in, it gives an alarming plastic SNAP customer service, no how... Spend about $ 100 overpriced, especially considering it 's a problem loading this menu now! Up pet hair on carpets when we tested it two dogs it picks up...., until the vacuum just will not start definitely does the trick over the Air... It definitely does the trick but its a quick learning method do furniture but do. To have happened to all of us item on Amazon replacing it over, until the vacuum started. The Hoover Air Lift I was desperate, and I love it plastic. Strength and battery life was a huge improvement over the Hoover Air Lift I was told was... Does not feel sturdy information so we may better assist battery came it! Customer service the two plastic clips that hold the plastic handle to the beach, my kitchen floor is bothersome! Its lightweight but powerful at cleaning carpets and floors you can return almost item. Help, J Mars - give us a call and we can better assist!! Unit, it gives an alarming plastic SNAP on carpets when we tested it claiming they are pretty.! On very flat carpet s all plastic, but, this vacuum is about $ 100 overpriced, considering! Your second machine and your cleaning needs husband and 23 yr old son like it much. Need for instructions the nearest plug was desperate, and does not claim be.