I'll a homeschool Mom and I this books as a fun complementary fun part of my curriculum but now they've become a very essential part of my child's learning main focus. Parents appreciate the quality and attention to detail. She is also co-founder, along with her late husband James Hoffman, Ph.D., of School Zone Publishing. This award-winning workbook reinforces what kids are learning in the classroom with a fresh approach to developing skills for school success. School Zone grade and skill specific workbooks begin with the basics and advance. Full E-book Common Core Math Grade 3 Workbook: Common Core 3rd Grade Math Workbook Practice. Great workbook! This is also an addition and subtraction workbook that teaches 1st grade math with place values, telling time, fun fractions and much more! Build the skills for first grade success! The full colour page layout makes it looks like an activity book rather than a workbook, but this is exactly what it is intended - to make learning fun. Stellar students … AMAZING – Big First Grade Workbook has 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! He also started the Big Spelling 1-3 book about 4 months ago and has less than 100 pages to go out of 320pages. My daughter is in Pre-K right now and we've done kindergarten books so it was time to more on. With the next generation—both son Jonathan and daughter Jennifer—taking on creative and strategic leadership roles in the company their parents started, School Zone seamlessly integrated digital learning platforms. He starts the 2nd grade book soon, so I will make sure to comment on that soon!!! My daughter was in 1st grade when the pandemic hit. List price: $25.98. WORKBOOKS FOR KIDS - Using kids workbooks is a great way to improve learning. Her last day of school was February 12th. My children love School Zone workbooks. This Big First Grade Workbook combines popular 32-page School Zone workbooks into one convenient 320-page volume. Build the skills for first grade success! A professor of education who also had first-hand experience as an elementary teacher, he was involved in teacher education programs at several colleges and had served at the helm of a company that published classroom materials. . And children who enjoy reading become confident readers and read more often. Star Wars workbooks 1st grade math (ages 6-7) review - Duration: 1:17. Free shipping for many products! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The company received Apple’s exclusive Human Interface Design Excellence Award for software development, and its apps were part of the first-generation iPad launch in 2010. Great learning at home and in the classroom. Big First Grade.. Possible clean ex-library copy, with their stickers and or stamp(s). My granddaughter, who is 6 and going into first grade, uses this book frequently and skillfully in guided lessons and independent work. This powerful 320-page workbook is divided into sections covering Phonics, Reading Skills & Parts of Speech; Math Basics; Time, Money & Fractions; and Story Problems. Yay for the year when big-kid learning begins. I used it for my daughter, who seemed a little bored with it, and skipped most of it to move to the Second Grade one. The pages are appealing to a child’s interest and you may be surprised at how easy it is to get them to complete the pages. When the Big 1st Grade Workbook is complete, you can fill out the included “Great Job! I bought this so my soon to be 6 year old will have a good start for first grade class in the fall. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Playing next. Yay for the year when big-kid learning begins. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Easy-To-Follow Activities On Every Page. Creative play stimulates imagination and nurtures emotional well-being. He also started the Big Spelling 1-3 book about 4 months ago and has less than 100 pages to go out of 320 pages. AMAZING - Big First Grade Workbook has 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! The schoolwork that kids will WANT to do! It has over 300 pages of colorful Maths and English exercises made this the perfect workbook for hot summer afternoons.