It’s a good choice for women, men, and teens. The ingredients, which include jojoba oil, Argan oil, and Keratin amino acids will combat the dry ends and oily scalp without any adverse effects. The Silk18 shampoo is ideal for an oily scalp, dry ends, as well as normal scalp. I have fine combination hair (oily scalp and dry ends). This shampoo is the best shampoo for oily scalp and dry ends. Woman with oily scalp conditions need to shampoo their hair frequently, as it becomes greasy and dirty quickly. However, washing your hair frequently is not ideal if you have dry ends as it makes them brittle. Oily Scalp and Dry Hair Ends. Mayyyybe, if you’re super lucky and load up on tons (and we mean tons) of dry shampoo, you can get away with skipping a day.Maybe. For those struggling with hair breakage, it’s hard to find the best shampoo for dry, damaged hair with split ends that won't cause more dryness. When you’re dealing with oily strands, hair washing is a daily activity. This shampoo can help you to get rid of oily roots and hydrate dry lengths. This shampoo is silicone-free. It absorbs excess sebum, absorbs grease from the oily roots, and leaves your hair feeling silky, bouncy, and shiny. The best thing you can do is use a nourishing shampoo that increases the strength and flexibility of hair in order to decrease breakage, one of the main causes of split ends. For as long as I can remember, I have always been extremely frustrated with my hair and the products I was using at that time. I would use a hydrating shampoo and conditioner one day and wake up the following morning with smooth ends, but also an extremely oily scalp. It can make your hair looking great for 48 hours without any problems. Dry shampoo is a powdery or a fast-drying spray that provides a water-free deep cleansing. Best Shampoo For Dry Scalp and Oily Hair Reviews. The use of shampoo has also played a major role in solving these scalp related problems. This review gives us an opportunity to take a look at the best shampoo for oily hair and dry scalp. Here are in-depth reviews of the best shampoo for oily hair and dry scalp: 1. And it has 3-refined clays with the conditioning system. It also protects the hair from environmental aggressors and retains your hairstyle.