As is this pizza is stellar, but add a little balsamic drizzle and we achieve … Top pizza dough with ½ Tbsp of olive oil and spread it so it covers the surface of the dough all the way to the edges. Set aside. Cook pizza according to directions. Transfer the dough to the … “Mushroom pizza. Sprinkle the other 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese followed by the crumbled goat cheese. As much or as little as you want. So, in a collaborative effort, we present to you balsamic mushroom and goat cheese pizza with spinach for your date night enjoyment. Or whatever night enjoyment. My brain started buzzing with a recipe taking shape. Hyder – The Isolated Alaska Ghost Town That’s Secretly Canadian, Give the gift of an Alaska experience this year. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Crispy thin flatbreads smeared with creamy, tangy goat cheese and topped with piles of sweet caramelized onions. Home Shop About Us Blog Shipping Policy Contact, OLIVE OILS & MORE Providing our customer’s  the freshest EVOO, Tuesday thru Friday 10-6:00 Saturday 10-4:00, 220 N Main St, Edwardsville, IL 62025, United States, Phone: 618-656-4645 Email: greta@oliveoilsandmore.com, How Olive Oil Fits in a Healthy Lifestyle. Cook for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Set aside. With that inspiration in mind, I topped this pizza with wild mushrooms sautéed with garlic, mozzarella cheese, goat cheese, fresh rosemary, and a dusting of grated Parmesan. With outta this world garlic buttered balsamic mushrooms! When the oil begins to get hot, add the mushrooms. OLIVE OILS & MORE Providing our customer’s the freshest EVOO. To prepare the mushrooms: Heat the olive oil and red pepper flakes in a large skillet over medium-high heat. I had a night off from the restaurant, so I asked my wife what she wanted to do for ‘date night.’, “I want to make pizza,” she replied ahead of a long pause. Serve with more red pepper flakes (optional). Layer onion and mushroom mixture, sausage, mozzarella, and goat cheese. “How about some spinach?” I offered. “Tomato sauce or olive oil and garlic?” I asked. Sprinkle with minced garlic. Slice into 6 slices. On a lightly floured surface, push/roll the dough out until it is very thin. Currently providing Southern Hemisphere Oils, South Africa Mission. For the sauce: 2 T garlic olive oil or your favorite EVOO 3 cloves garlic, minced, For the mushrooms: 3 ounces crimini mushrooms, sliced 1 T olive oil 1/4 t red pepper flakes salt and pepper to taste, For the toppings: 1 C mozzarella cheese, shredded 1/2 C fresh baby spinach leaves 3 oz crumbled goat cheese sprinkle of sea salt, For finishing: 2 T Traditional balsamic vinegar reduction. Your email address will not be published. Finished with just the slightest drizzle of truffle oil that I purchased in San Miniato, the pizza is rich and earthy with a wonderful tang from the goat cheese. Brush the olive oil evenly onto the dough. 6. Stretch out dough and use rolling pin to evenly spread out. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Evenly distribute the mushrooms and spinach. @halfbakedharvest.com Required fields are marked *. Evenly distribute the mushrooms and spinach. Mar 30, 2017 - Balsamic Mushroom and Goat Cheese Pizza - Simple, delish & ready in 30 mins. Allow the pizza to cool 3 minutes before slicing. To top the pizza: Sprinkle on 2/3 of the mozzarella cheese. Heat oven to 550 degrees. Sprinkle on 2/3 of the mozzarella cheese. Prepare the dough for topping as instructed. When the oil begins to get hot, add the mushrooms. Come visit us in Edwardsville to sample the finest olive oils and aged balsamic vinegars from around the world! Leave them in the pan undisturbed until browned on one side, about 2 minutes, then flip and brown on the other side. https://www.oliveoilsandmore.com/balsamic-mushroom-pizza-with-goat-cheese Use remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper to cover the dough. Sprinkle with minced garlic. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Cool slightly, then slice and enjoy! “I was thinking the exact same thing,” I said, always caught off guard by how perfect we are for each other. Yes to that. Top evenly with the balsamic mushroom mixture, then evenly sprinkle on the crumbled bacon and goat cheese. Sprinkle the other 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese followed by the crumbled goat cheese. Sprinkle the other 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese followed by the crumbled goat cheese. Season the top of the pizza with sea salt. NO caramel coloring in our Balsamic Vinegars! Tasting is believing …know what is in your bottle it matters! Bake 13-15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Keith Thorn, LLC - On Point Business Solutions. Season the top of the pizza with sea salt. Bake 13-15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Leave them in the pan undisturbed until browned on one side, about 2 minutes, then flip and brown on the other side. Copyright 2019 Playaska. To top the pizza: Sprinkle on 2/3 of the mozzarella cheese. Evenly distribute the mushrooms and spinach. “Balsamic drizzle when it comes out of the oven,” she concluded. Garlic, we decided. With goat cheese.”. 5. Heat the olive oil and red pepper flakes in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the top of the pizza with sea salt. Once out of the oven drizzle with balsamic glaze. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust and cheese are beginning to brown. While pizza is cooking, put balsamic vinegar in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. | WordPress Theme : Balsamic Mushroom & Goat Cheese Pizza with Spinach, Reasons You’ll Love Discovering Alaska’s Emerald Isle Of Kodiak, 1 pizza dough for a 12-inch pizza (I used the cast iron pizza dough recipe from. Brush the olive oil evenly onto the dough.