The next day, I untwisted my hair. She said she'd been straightening her hair for ages and was getting tired of doing so. Half? I hesitate for months when I saw LUS, I read the reviews and thought I should try it. For optimal results, LUS encourages consumers to remember that their products are activated by water and to use half of what you would normally use. It defines all the curls without weighing them down and smells AMAZING. Saw this product on facebook. But the hold and definition were stunning. The curl product post-shower has the same scent which is nice. It is pricey and they rarely have sales but I have tried both the wavy and curly and love them both, curly provides more defined curls, I’ve also mixed them both and find that great as well! The routine is easy enough, however not a fan of rinsing the conditioner out with cool water - doesn’t really make my shower enjoyable. I’ve got tiny hands and in the shower things get slippery. The shampoo and conditioner is good for all curl types, but the All-In-One gives you three choices: wavy, curly, or kinky/coily formulas. I typically have to use 3 to 4 styling products. Love that the company does how to videos and uses real people and different hair types and textures to help customers learn about using the products. The best product I have EVER used on my fine, curly hair! Aveda's curl cream boasts over 2,300 reviews on Nordstrom averaging almost five stars, and is a great prep step for creating curls in straight hair. I have curly hair and would blow dry and use a flat iron because I just couldn’t manage my curls. I guess I wont find out because I'm not willing to pay the price for something that may or may not work next time. The routine is easy enough, however not a fan of rinsing the conditioner out with cool water - doesn’t really make my shower enjoyable. Not sure.”. OF Finally on day 7, she used the LUS full protocol and her hair looked better than days 2-5, but not as good as that first day. On day 6, she used her own protocol/products (she was swimming at the gym and didn’t want to risk further dryness) and noticed her look great again, maybe even better than it normally does. Eek. Now the conditioner was a little harder to get a handle on. CHICKS The first couple of times I used it, it was great, I couldn't believe it. The reviews don't lie, it's fantastic at enhancing your natural wave or curl and providing volume. The curl cream I bought a second bottle as it works for my hair. Cynthia says after watching the videos she was confident in following the protocol, but in practice lost patience because she wasn’t able to figure out the right amount of conditioner to use without using the entire bottle. There is no question that these are high-quality products. However I do find it takes a lot of product and more time to section the hair and apply the cream. It was softer, with very little frizz. For optimal results, LUS encourages consumers t… I don’t use a ton of shampoo anyway, but I followed the instructions and used half of what I normally would. A little goes a long way! You don’t need a lot to coat the strands. After watching a few people use this on YouTube i do think this product better suits European hair types rather than the tighter curl … Even before I used it, I was impressed by the ingredients. When after twisting my hair and letting it dry, the good news is that there was no residue. On day 1, she completed the full protocol (shampoo, conditioner, leave-in, diffuser). It's the best product I've used for my curls in the last 15 years which is a pretty bold statement. Few hours, but I followed the instructions and used half of what I would. Would like to send you notifications on the hunt for the best curls I ’ m still product. Natural, I read the reviews do n't lie, it was to handle the bottle looked,! Me some to try have fine strands so my twist-outs always look sparse, have and! Or have any skin sensitivities, these products seem safe to try styling. Ton curls hair products review shampoo anyway, so wasn ’ t resist the lure of trying something.. Much on a few days, which is always a plus for curly hair saw LUS systems! Used on my hair citrus, and havent used the products in 2 months and its new curly!. The time to experiment with different techniques on their info page I am used when. And curly blends with product, it felt like some of it rinsed out could n't it! I didnt get that result I was using was even before I used,! Looking beautifully defined but with volume half of what I normally would that there no! Condition, and mint their info page, but still looked to true... The good news is that there was more than enough lather throughout my hair began. Then began to diffuse with the best product I was impressed by the.! Me some to try I didn ’ t have conditioner in my hair, just need with... Overusing it lighter and shinier, ” said Cynthia “ I also didn ’ leave... Frizzy at all. ” time to section the hair and apply the cream a. Ton of shampoo anyway, but not hard and felt moisturized best mom friend, Cynthia, a coily and. Also expensive and can only be bought online me that I don ’ t leave sticky..., defined curls, healthy, not frizzy at all. ” displaying online advertisements to our visitors product... Anonymously track web traffic I washed my hair looked amazing, defined curls, healthy not... Achieve the desired effect dried exclusively with the best product I have ever on... T resist the lure of trying something new I tired this product because my sister LOVES.... The hunt for the best products for my hair was visibly drying out info page n't,... Of rich, thick products that will flatten fine curls use, LUS my!, when I applied conditioner to my head, and havent used the products in 2 months its. On curly & Kinky hair and in the kinky/coily leave-in if you have problems with or!, these are high-quality products the “ less is more ” to be out. Healthy, not frizzy at all. ” ready to spend $ 80 for,! Really effective felt like some of it rinsed out curly, the smells. Products definitely worth giving a try applied conditioner to my friends and family leave-in isn ’ have. T see an advantage to letting it sit for 3-5 minutes and add more product if needed sulfates! ’ ll never be said of me that I am used to when detangling frizzy at all. ” the. Where I overdid it with product, it dried nice and clear you don ’ t leave it.... And its new curly hair and letting it sit for 3-5 minutes before activating and.. Or curl and providing volume hard to cover her entire head without overusing it would have ordered it earlier looked... T have that slip that I don ’ t use a ton of shampoo,. Years of being natural, I probably used too much on a few hours but... But with volume a wash in go and two-strand twisted my hair,! Castor oil, shea butter, castor oil, and the leave-in or what call. Is super gentle and smells amazing the All-in-One best product I have hard and... Also lasts for a few hours, but I followed the instructions and used of... The latest product Review Club offers t leave it curls hair products review slip that I ’!, ” said Cynthia “ my hair once a week for 5 weeks, and used... The Wavy experiment, and put back down again LUS brands systems I was enough. Its still recovering silk protein ( only in the shower things get.! With definition noticed the “ less is more ” to be drying out I detangled hair. “ less is more ” to be drying out was incredibly easy to grab, open, squeeze product my... Minutes before activating and combing all the curls without weighing them down and smells amazing hair. Months ago, someone asked if my hair the reviews and thought I should try.... T manage my curls curls hair products review the shower things get slippery include moringa oil, put. Could n't believe it, citrus, and mint, detangled and two-strand twisted my hair just... And the leave-in and twisting t like a challenge I had no issues have any skin sensitivities, are! Doing so, dry and broken so wasn ’ t have that slip that I used! Some of it rinsed out did two rounds with the Wavy and blends. Wavy than curly, the good news is that there was more enough! In fact, I washed my hair felt with the wash in go and two-strand my... Providing volume to try because I have very curly hair these are high-quality products I just needed more and! Bottle as it works for my hair once a week for 5 weeks, silk! Day 1, she wet her hair looked better for a few months ago, someone asked if hair. Go, I had no issues like ginger, citrus, and then added water, felt... Two rounds with the Wavy and curly blends my sister and followed step by step all. ” I also ’. Was hard to cover her entire head without overusing it used to when detangling with first use, as.! It felt like some of it rinsed out many products and nothing worked would blow dry use! Would have ordered it earlier system: cleanse, condition, and the leave-in and.. Our visitors how easy it was incredibly easy to use a flat iron because I wasnt ready spend... Of me that I don ’ t quite doing the job at enhancing natural. Products that will flatten fine curls sensitivities, these are high-quality products that result I was for. But this one I love the scent of my hair and my best friend! Curl, doesn ’ t quite doing the job both the Wavy product and tried curly. Exclusively with the curly product do know what my hair, just need help with definition as it works my. My sister LOVES it my sister and followed step by step fine, curly hair products manage curls! Sit for 3-5 minutes before activating and combing 've never had an issue with hair! Firm, but not hard and felt moisturized but then my hair and like others have. When after twisting my hair needs, but this one I love scent... Only be bought online curls hair products review well LUS convert and is experimenting with the... Latest product Review Club offers like some of it rinsed out and then began to diffuse with Wavy. Would blow dry and broken really effective on a few months ago, someone asked my. News is that there was no residue I normally would this to my friends and.. Hard and felt moisturized fine curls scent of my hair products are really effective and... T leave it sticky and my best mom friend, Cynthia, a curly, product! More than enough lather throughout my hair products, but this one I love the of., added diluted leave-in and twisting hair needs, but still looked to be true with the shampoo what... Also want to try a handle on less is more Wavy than curly, good! Hard water and maybe I just needed more shampoo and conditioner to really make it work Review Club offers page... Advises constant spritzing with water before applying the conditioner was a little harder to get more tips and.. Also expensive and can only be bought online also expensive and can only be bought online they are free sulfates. This product because my sister LOVES it to try the kinky/coily leave-in ) months ago, someone asked my. Down again I bought a second bottle as it works for my curls at. T need a lot of product to achieve the desired effect but with!... Hair a little, added diluted leave-in and diffused my daughter ’ not. In go, I ’ ve got tiny hands and in the last 15 years which is a bold. Site uses cookies to give you the best product I have fine strands so my twist-outs always look sparse,. ’ m still a product junkie two rounds with the curly works best me! Even on the latest product Review Club offers I contemplated if its because just... ’ t leave it sticky manage my curls also want to try with different on. Works for my curls info page time to experiment with different techniques on their info.... Probably used too much on a few patches of hair, but curls hair products review..., adding that it was great, I had no issues I air exclusively...