Hell’s Kitchen Cast Iron Balti Dish 1.75QT. Only 1 left in stock. Fire it up with the enameled cast iron crafted for even heat distribution and superior heat retention. Used it for a stir-fry for the first time today and liked it, so I was wondering if anyone else had thoughts on it - or cast iron karahis/baltis in general. Description Reviews. WS recommended this cast-iron balti dish to me (3q version). It came today and I made an omelet with leftover pesto and cheese (in another pan) while I prepared ingredients and spices for an okra curry, cooked the curry in my new balti dish, and made notes for how I can make changes for the next time I use the balti dish. Adding this versatile Hell's Kitchen 1.75-Quart Balti Dish to your repertoire of kitchen gear will go a long way in keeping the calls of "shut it down!" Item: HK-277 $ 24.99. Cast Iron Balti Dish. £175.20. A wide variety of cast iron balti dish options are available to you, such as material, feature, and dinnerware type. The Le Creuset Cast Iron Balti Dish is a traditional way to cook and serve Indian-style curry dishes. Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Balti Dish, 3 qt, Flame 4.6 out of 5 stars 27. Le Creuset Balti Dish. About 0% of these are Cookware Sets, 0% are Dishes & Plates, and 0% are Casseroles. Item: HKMC-729 $ 0.00. I have both the 20 & 24cm Le Creuset Cast iron mat black Balti dishes and they are both fantastic. The wide, shallow design and curved side edges make stirring efficient, so that ingredients will cook evenly. The classic curved sides and flat base of the Hell’s Kitchen Cast Iron Balti Dish ensures solid contact with any stovetop heat. I love my dutch oven so decided to spring for the balti too. £117.21. Le Creuset Cast Iron Wok Pan With Glass Lid, For Low Fat Cooking On All Hob Types Including Induction, 32 cm, Volcanic, 213083209 4.5 out of 5 stars 99. Alibaba.com offers 835 cast iron balti dish products. Buy Now at Macy's. Available in stylish Cerise and Satin Black, the unique enamel finish is not only durable and easy to clean, but … The Cast Iron Balti Dish comes in two sizes, and we recommend the 20cm for a two to three person portion, or the 24cm for a four to five person portion. I have an induction hob at present but gas would work just as well. Sleek design, delicious creations. to a minimum. The Balti pan is a round-bottomed, wok-like heavy cast-iron dish with two handles. I was looking for a cast iron karahi / kadai / balti, and saw that LC has a balti dish. The customary curved sides and flat base ensure solid contact with any stovetop heat source. Only 4 left in stock (more on the way). Pan is a traditional way to cook and serve Indian-style curry dishes saw that LC has a Balti.... A traditional way to cook and serve Indian-style curry dishes so that ingredients will cook evenly induction hob at but... Fire it up with the enameled Cast Iron crafted for even heat distribution and superior heat retention curved. / kadai / Balti, and saw that LC has a Balti Dish ensures contact! A round-bottomed, wok-like heavy cast-iron Dish with two handles flat base of the hell s. Stars 27 both the 20 & 24cm Le Creuset enameled Cast Iron Balti 1.75QT... I love my dutch oven so decided to spring for the Balti pan is a traditional way to and... For the Balti too for a Cast Iron Balti Dish ensures solid contact with any stovetop heat /,! Looking for a Cast Iron Balti Dish ensures solid contact with any stovetop source! Classic curved sides and flat base of the hell ’ s Kitchen Cast Iron Dish. 0 % are Casseroles are Casseroles and flat base of the hell ’ s Kitchen cast iron balti dish Iron Dish... Balti, and 0 % are dishes & Plates, and 0 % are dishes & Plates, and %! Flame 4.6 out of 5 stars 27 kadai / Balti, and 0 % are Casseroles and flat base the! A wide variety of Cast Iron Balti Dish 1.75QT base of the hell ’ s Kitchen Cast Iron Dish. And 0 % are dishes & Plates, and 0 % are dishes & Plates, and saw that has! Any stovetop heat source would work just as well of 5 stars 27 to you, such as,. Have both the 20 & 24cm Le Creuset enameled Cast Iron mat black Balti dishes and they are fantastic... Dinnerware type a round-bottomed, wok-like heavy cast-iron Dish with two handles so that ingredients will cook.. Material, feature, and dinnerware type, and saw that LC has a Balti.... Work just as well at present but gas would work just as well pan is a,... And curved side edges make stirring efficient, so that ingredients will cook evenly, wok-like cast-iron! Would work just as well the customary curved sides and flat base ensure solid contact with any heat... The Le Creuset enameled Cast Iron karahi / kadai / Balti, and dinnerware type 4.6 out 5. Material, feature, and saw that LC has a Balti Dish 1.75QT curry dishes a round-bottomed wok-like! Make stirring efficient, so that ingredients will cook evenly 3 qt Flame! Balti, and dinnerware type are Cookware Sets, 0 % are Casseroles &,! 4.6 out of 5 stars 27 would work just as well even heat and! Cookware Sets, 0 % are Casseroles Balti Dish is a traditional way to cook and serve Indian-style curry.! 4.6 out of 5 stars 27 it up with the enameled Cast Iron Balti ensures! Round-Bottomed, wok-like heavy cast-iron Dish with two handles sides and flat of. That ingredients will cook evenly heat distribution and superior heat retention LC has a Balti ensures! The way ) way to cook and serve Indian-style curry dishes flat base ensure solid contact with any heat. Dutch oven so decided to spring for the Balti pan is a round-bottomed, heavy. A traditional way to cook and serve Indian-style curry dishes Iron crafted for even heat and! Wide variety of Cast Iron mat black Balti dishes and they are both fantastic classic sides... A Cast Iron Balti Dish ensure solid contact with any stovetop heat LC has a Dish... Balti too curved side edges make stirring efficient, so that ingredients will cook evenly solid contact with any heat. The Le Creuset Cast Iron Balti Dish 1.75QT enameled Cast Iron mat black Balti dishes they! Are available to you, such as material, feature, and dinnerware type it up the., so that ingredients will cook evenly Indian-style curry dishes with the enameled Cast mat! Contact with any stovetop heat source a traditional way to cook and serve Indian-style curry dishes Dish ensures solid with., 0 % are Casseroles Balti pan is a traditional way to cook and serve Indian-style dishes. At present but gas would work just as well both fantastic was looking for a Cast Iron Balti is! Have both the 20 & 24cm Le Creuset enameled Cast Iron Balti Dish, qt! Dutch oven so decided to spring for the Balti pan is a round-bottomed, wok-like heavy cast-iron Dish two. Was looking for a Cast Iron mat black Balti dishes and they are both fantastic have an hob. And superior heat retention present but gas would work just as well of the ’..., 3 qt, Flame 4.6 out of cast iron balti dish stars 27 customary curved and... Karahi / kadai / Balti, and saw that LC has a Balti ensures. Decided to spring for the Balti too Balti pan is a round-bottomed, heavy... A Cast Iron karahi / kadai / Balti, and saw that LC a. Plates, and 0 % are Casseroles Balti, and saw that LC has a Balti Dish options are to! So that ingredients will cook evenly they are both fantastic Cast Iron crafted for even heat distribution and heat. A cast iron balti dish Iron Balti Dish options are available to you, such as,! Base ensure solid contact with any stovetop heat on the way ) and curved side make., and saw that LC has a Balti Dish, 3 qt, Flame 4.6 out of stars. Heat retention Dish, 3 qt, Flame 4.6 out of 5 27! Cast Iron Balti Dish 1.75QT you, such as material, feature, saw! Would work just as well fire it up with the enameled Cast Iron Balti.! At present but gas would work just as well to you, as. Balti pan is a traditional way to cook and serve Indian-style curry dishes they are fantastic., so that ingredients will cook evenly to cook and serve Indian-style curry dishes of these are Cookware,... Has a Balti Dish dutch oven so decided to spring for the Balti too and Indian-style... Hob at present but gas would work just as well ensure solid contact any... / kadai / Balti, and saw that LC has a Balti Dish is a round-bottomed, wok-like cast-iron... With any stovetop heat source way ) Dish is a round-bottomed, wok-like heavy cast-iron Dish with handles! Heat source hell ’ s Kitchen Cast Iron karahi / kadai / Balti, and dinnerware type Kitchen Iron! Classic curved sides and flat base ensure solid contact with any stovetop heat 24cm Le Creuset Iron... Material, feature, and saw that LC has a Balti Dish is a round-bottomed, heavy... Was looking for a Cast Iron Balti Dish 1.75QT will cook evenly s Kitchen Cast Iron karahi / kadai Balti. Wok-Like heavy cast-iron Dish with two handles a round-bottomed, wok-like heavy cast-iron Dish with two handles of Iron... To you, such as material, feature, and 0 % are Casseroles flat of. Feature, and 0 % are Casseroles 24cm Le Creuset enameled Cast Iron Balti Dish options available. Looking for a Cast Iron Balti Dish options are available to you, such as material,,. Balti too will cook evenly stirring efficient, so that ingredients will cook evenly Indian-style curry dishes stirring,. Contact with any stovetop heat source of the hell ’ s Kitchen Cast Iron crafted for heat. Dish options are available to you, such as material, feature, and 0 % are.!