See pricing for the Used 2018 Ford Flex SE Sport Utility 4D. It was a great car so good in fact that in 2016 I traded up for a limited which is even more awesome than my first it has four captain chairs dual air conditioning front and back push button start and automatic lift hatch it also has navigation and sync 3 which is a big upgrade from the original sync. The 2018 Ford Flex is available in either 6- or 7-passenger form, and in SE, SEL and Limited trim levels. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. It is equipped … Get the latest in-depth reviews, ratings, pricing and more for the 2018 Ford Flex from Consumer Reports. 2018 Ford Flex Overview Automakers typically redesign their models every four to five years to stay fresh in the marketplace. Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Ford Edge, Lincoln MKX, 2019 Ford Flex, and Lincoln MKT vehicles. 8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Standard amenities include 19-inch wheels, LED and xenon exterior lights, a power liftgate, leather upholstery, ambient interior lighting, an upgraded sound system and woodgrain interior trim. I love the extras, like the ambient lighting, panoramic vista roof and 12 speakers!! from Fowlerville MI Recall Information * Data provided by Transport Canada. Model year(s) affected. I get so many compliments on it, both by passersby and passengers. (Read more about how we rate cars.). A space-age surf wagon, the Ford Flex bundles up all the straight lines unused by eggy crossovers and minivans. It’s still work-worthy, especially now that it houses a big touchscreen and a cleaned-up stack of touch-sensitive controls. The twin-turbo V-6 on Limited versions has brisk punch and a gutsy roar, but adds $8,200 to the price, bundled as it is with all-wheel drive, big wheels, and anything else Ford wants you to have. Check out ⏩ 2018 Ford Flex ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. by Ford Driver Best vehicle I've ever owned. The base 287-horsepower V-6 could use more grunt, but it’s joined to a workhorse of a 6-speed automatic. Did you? 2 soccer players room for all their equipment. September 06, 2018. A six-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive are standard for all models. The release date of the new 2018 Ford Flex will happen somewhere in the late 2017 or an early 2018. Headroom soars as it should in a vehicle shaped like an Amazon warehouse. We drivetwice a year and found the wide body and comfort of the ride to be extremely comfortable for our 14 hour drive. Several 2018 Ford Flex reviews have highlighted many technologies, including a post-collision safety system, parking sensors, a rearview camera and blind-spot monitoring. The 2018 Ford Flex is a great car, and we’re sure you’d enjoy driving one. Did you? 15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. We have 1,281 2018 Ford Flex vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,178 1-Owner cars, and 492 personal use cars. Not too big, not too small. Currently the Ford Flex has a score of 7.7 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 95 … The second-row bench or buckets suit all the adults we know, and even the tall ones will fit for short stints in the third-row seat. on Sat Jul 07 2018. Friends and family call mine "the limo" for the space, luxury and the quiet capability of the Flex. The worst complaints are body / paint, electrical, and transmission problems. I own a 2018 Ford Flex. on Wed Mar 21 2018. The back-up camera on the Ford Flex should appear within less than a second of engaging Reverse and display a clear image out the rear of the vehicle. The best part for me is I can actually tow this car behind my RV without a problem at all and without putting any miles on the odometer. Recall date. I own a 2018 Ford Flex. DeLoxLimo. In the Limited trim, a twin-turbo engine is available and can produce 365 horsepower and 350 pound-feet of torque. from Silver Spring, MD by Kari0885 Incredibly reliable. When it was new in the 2009 model year, the Ford Flex cut an effortlessly cool figure. Base models with front-wheel drive and a V-6 are pegged at 16/23/19 mpg. View all 7 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2018 Ford Flex on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2018 Flex. 2018 Ford Flex Review. Plenty of power and torque. It’s a staid-looking arena that worked best with houndstooth seats and sedate woodgrain trim, a combination long left on the cutting-room floor. In this video I'll go for a test drive & completely review the NEW 2018 Ford Flex! New Car Reviews Colin Ryan-December 1, 2020. by Rj Car Enthusiast Plus, it's pretty cool looking and easy to drive. Other Flex options include a power-fold third-row seat, a panoramic sunroof, a tow package, second-row captain’s chairs, and a heated steering wheel. By the numbers, the Flex rides on a 117.9-inch wheelbase that's nearly seven inches longer than a Honda Pilot. on Fri Dec 08 2017. Find out why the 2018 Ford Flex is rated 6.2 by The Car Connection experts. Have You Driven the 2018 Ford Flex? Best attributes: quality, comfort, style, capability and value. The funky 2019 Flex is Ford's answer to those seeking a modern version of the old-school station wagon. from St.Petersburg FL In the Limited trim, a twin-turbo engine is available and can produce 365 horsepower and 350 pound-feet of torque. With the two rear rows of seats tucked away, the Flex has 83 cubic feet of stuff storage. We give it a 5 for styling. Review 06 Sep 2018 Used Vehicle Review: Ford Flex, 2009-2018. Stop by to test drive a Ford Flex at our dealership in Silicon Valley, near San Jose, and take a ride with both engines. Go directly to the turbo V-6 on loan from the Taurus SHO sedan. None even come close to the Flex for quiet comfort, reliability and readability. 1 - 10 of 42 reviews Best Road car ever! The seats have good, soft bolsters, and softer headrests that alleviate its former, problematic headrests that sat too far forward. Ford's MyKey system remains available in the Flex; it lets parents or other owners set limits on the Flex’s stereo volume, vehicle speed, and other entertainment features, effectively keeping secondary drivers within the owner's comfort limits. The release date of the new 2018 Ford Flex will happen somewhere in the late 2017 or an early 2018. Love the power lift gate. The ribs down its side, the flat body-color or blacked-out roof, the USB-port front end all coalesce into a shape that mashes up looks from companies Ford used to own: Volvo and Range Rover. It has amazing features like a full touch screen display and ambient lighting. Did you? (Read more about how we rate cars.). See full 2018 Ford Flex specs » Rankings & Research. Ford offers the 2018 Flex in SE, SEL, and Limited trims. Many 2018 Ford Flex reviews praise the crossover SUV's storage capacity, spacious seating and ample V6 power. Looking for a different year of the Ford Flex? We travel a lot and the highway gas mileage is quite good for a seven passenger SUV, always 26-28 mpg. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. The performance is good also. It’s still a singular styling statement, Ford’s most cohesive new look in a generation. Few features go missing in the Flex Limited. The 2018 Ford Flex offers two 3.5-liter V6 engines. In addition, 2018 Ford Flex reviews call the crossover's optional V6 notably powerful. We give the Flex a 5 out of 10 rating for gas mileage.